Wow, new pharmacy coverage is WAY better!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Back in October when I got husband's Trileptal rx filled through mail order, it cost us about $370 for a 90 day supply with our COBRA policy.

Our health coverage with husband's new employer starts this week, and supposedly it's not as good overall as what we had with the old employer. But I just called to find out how much to fill a 90-day order through the new mail order company. They quoted me $70 for the same amount!!! So even if we pay more for other services, with what we spend on prescriptions each month, this will MORE than make up for it!

:D:D:D

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I remember how thrilled I was to discover that my VA (my part D provider) would give me FREE prescriptions if I ordered three months at a time.

Bad side? I am now stuck with two months of Seroquel as I had to discontinue it due to side effects.

Still, after having paid a 230 dollar COPAY for my Depakote at the pharmacy, well...it's well worth it, though I do wish there were some safe and legal way to recycle the unused medications.

I know there are a lot of people who could really use them, but there's no really safe way to do that.