WOW! Something I LIKE for the day!

susiestar

Roll With It
husband took the kids to my parents for dinner to celebrate. I couldn't go because my hips are so bad I can't sit. they are really incredibly painful - almost feels grinding in there.

Anyway, my mom sent me a bag with 24 votive candles, a crystal candle holder for them and a small pillar candle. They are all UNSCENTED!! So hard to find here so I really LOVE them! I get really sick from the scent of most candles so these are a truly thoughtful gift. My Mommy Loves Me!!!

And my bro actually got presents that seem to be with me in mind rather than just whatever he came across. I got a book called "Miserly Moms" about living on 1 income in a 2 income world.

And I got a cookbook with recipes for the food processor (I ADORE my cuisinart food processor!!!) AND a novel that looks interesting!

Andy

Congratulations! I am glad you had a good day and received great gifts. I am sorry your hips are giving you so much trouble (they aren't related to difficult children are they?).

What are you doing to help relieve the hip pain?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gosh, Susie...you wouldn't last a day in my house. I've got scented candles everywhere, oil burner, etc.

Glad you had a good day.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have tons of unscented candles.....on my birthday cake.....:tongue:

Glad you got to enjoy your day!

Hugs