Wow, 'Stang!!! Another adoption?

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by ThreeShadows, Nov 13, 2010.

1. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Did I miss something???
  2. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Not yet...LOL. We decided that we're going to do it again. I want a girl this time. I'm not sure that we've completely decided what route we're going ("state" foster system or private agency dealing with the foster system) but I think we're going to try to get the process started after the first of the year. I'll keep y'all posted!
  3. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Hoping for the best for y'all!!!
  4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Any interest in another boy who won't even need a home provided for at least 8 more mos and will only have 18 mos after that before reaching 18yo? No long processes needed, physically healthy and can lift over 20 lbs, no learning curve necessary for you- he sounds very similar to what you're already used to and knows how to find his way back home if truant or out in the middle of the night- he always came back home!

5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonononononononononononononononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  6. klmno

klmno Active Member

Geeeeeeeezzzzzzz.......some people are just SOoooooo picky about their kids.

7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I could take mine off her medications and send her over for a week or two so you can get some practice with girl-rages. :p
  8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

9. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

My wish for you and your husband is that you end up with a smart, beautiful easy child. We all deserve one of those.
  10. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

'stang, you are a brave woman. I understand the drive to try again. I ended up with my easy child, fortunately.
    Good luck and sending good wishes that all goes as you hope it will.
  11. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Good luck to you and your future adoptee. I hope she is a easy child too!
  12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Stang............... I have 3 grandkids who will most likely been needing a home......... We're close enough to each other I could still visit. LOL Um.....well, Alex is a difficult child but a major sweetie so a difficult child in a different sense....Evan could probably be turned around by a strong woman like yourself........;) (joking)

Good luck with the process. I hope it goes smoothly and you get a sweet easy child.

13. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I'm nearby, too, we could do one big summer party for all the kids together.
  14. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I don't know when exactly we'll be able to start the process.....husband's work hours are a hinderance to classes. But...definately hoping for a easy child! LOL I just don't think I could do a full blown difficult child again.
  15. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

You are a brave woman but I am wishing a perfect easy child for you. There are so many kids who need good homes and bless you for being one of those. I know I couldn't do it again so I give you even more credit.