Wow, this new board!

Californiablonde

Thanks for the tip. I am trying to change the backround but every time I go to preferences the page completely freezes up and I have to shut down and log back in again. I will try tomorrow.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
The colors of the text have been darkened and 2 additional background color choices have been added.

View attachment 135
Take a look at the attached screenshot. You can change it from the style chooser in the bottom left corner of the pages. It's in the same spot it was on the other forum but it functions a little differently. There's also the same type of option under settings.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
What about an app for Windows phone? I tried Tapatalk on there and it didn't seem to post my thread even though it appeared to.:_confused:

ETA: I replied to the wrong post. I couldn't tell if the "reply" was for the post above it or post below it.
Our current apps are customized apps from tapatalk. I'll make the suggestion that they develop one for windows phones.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
The white background is better (thanks!) but I still can't read the signatures (now a very, very light gray) and the stuff around the periphery (ie: Shoutbox) is still light blue with tiny print and very difficult to read. At the top of the page where it is blue with white print, I can't read that at all. :(

Californiablonde

I have no idea what is up but I can no longer edit anything. I go to preferences and the page completely freezes up on me. I tried clicking on the provided link so I can change my backround and it says I don't have permission to view it. I guess I'm stuck with the light blue for now. I also want to change my avitar but I can't. So frustrating!

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
The white background is better (thanks!) but I still can't read the signatures (now a very, very light gray) and the stuff around the periphery (ie: Shoutbox) is still light blue with tiny print and very difficult to read. At the top of the page where it is blue with white print, I can't read that at all. :(
I changed the text colors to darker shades and added a font sizing add on which works on post content. There's a "Font Sizing" text link at the top and bottom of the full version of the site. Hope that helps.
I have no idea what is up but I can no longer edit anything. I go to preferences and the page completely freezes up on me. I tried clicking on the provided link so I can change my backround and it says I don't have permission to view it. I guess I'm stuck with the light blue for now. I also want to change my avitar but I can't. So frustrating!
I checked your account from the admin side and everything looks okay with the permissions etc.

It may be that your browser has stored cookies or files from the old software so it's getting them mixed up with files and cookies from the new software. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

How can I change my avatar? I click on the button says " choose from list" and then "ok" but nothing happens..

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
How can I change my avatar? I click on the button says " choose from list" and then "ok" but nothing happens..

Sorry about that. The conversion is still a work in progress. The new software didn't include an avatar gallery function but I did find an addon for that. Now I have to figure out how to install it.

You can always upload one from your computer otherwise you'll have to wait for me to figure out how to set up the avatar gallery.

tiredmommy

Please remember to be mindful of your personal avatar choice: we ask that you be mindful of personally identifying information and pictures.