Wow. Weird. No difficult child's for 5 days!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I already feel weird and it's only been about 5 hours since I waved goodbye to difficult child 2 as his camp bus pulled away. And difficult child 1 left yesterday for his camp.

So that means tonight I don't have to worry about giving someone their medications (except for myself, of course). I don't have to break up any arguments. Or hear about who did what to whom. I won't have to juggle three soccer practice schedules.

Although now there's just one kid left to help with chores, so she's going to be in for a big surprise! :rofl:

I kind of expect them to just walk in the door any minute!

It's kinda lonely already :(

I guess this is a taste of what life will be like in a few short years (okay, well, they won't seem short once the difficult child's get back home from camp :tongue:). But you Know what I mean?.

husband is already acting like he wants to monopolize my time. I hope he doesn't think that we're going to be together 24/7 when all the kids ARE finally gone. I suppose it will be time for me to do something else full-time by then. Or maybe sooner if husband doesn't land a job!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Nah! He'll just sit in his old man wing chair and do cross word puzzles until you remind him he needs to help you clip coupons because you can't live worry free SINCE HE RETIRED 15 YEARS TOO EARLY!!!:grrr:

DammitJanet

I remember those days when sending them off to camp. Oh it was so nice!

Im sitting here giggling when you say "few short years" till they get out of the house! Uhhhh....wishful thinking my friend.

DazedandConfused

Son has been gone to work with his Dad this past week. He's going to be with him next week, also. Daughter is gone working at her job most of the time.

Me likey!:D

Though, I'm in school, and I'm trying to finish a BEAR of a course before I go back to work the end of August. So, the time is flying by.

Enjoy!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Janet... I can DREAM, can't I??? :tongue:

Dazed, good luck with the class! :D

Heather, I must have had a momentary lapse... :laugh:

N

Nomad

First thing I thought of :redface: when I read the title...wow LUCKLY LADY!

Second thing, watch out for your husband!;)

Third thing, PARTY HEARTY! :laugh: