Wsm

JJJ

Has anyone heard from her? I really hope she has moved on to a happier life. She gave so much to help those kids.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
JJJ, I'm sorry- I don't recognize those letters- are you possibly abbreviating her screen name?

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
Isn't she the one with the stepson who through his dad's cell phone and laptops in the pool regularly, refused to wear the uniform to military school and played poor me so the school didn't mind, did all sorts of bizarre things with feces, etc... and the dad refused to do anything about it at all? There was a younger stepdau who was always blamed even when she couldn't have done whatever she was accused of?

She didn't want to leave because she loved the stepdau but things were just so disturbing and sick she finally was going to?

Last I heard she was planning to leave and never checked back in, or that is what I remember.

Hopefully she got out, let the divorce judge know how sick the boy was and how dangerous (he hid weapons, threatened the girl with them, and WSM, etc... but dad still used boys will be boys to explain it.) and the judge put the boy somewhere so the girl would be safe, or DSS got involved and helped the girl. Financially WSM had the $$ in the relationship because she had a very good job, so hopefully that helped her get out safely.