Wynter?

F

flutterbee

Thanks for asking, Witz.

I talked to Janet this evening and she sounded good. She's able to walk with a walker, but I don't know how far or for how long. But, it's progress. When I spoke with her last week, she was just able to stand up with a walker for one minute. Tony was bringing her Arby's for dinner. :D She said that Billy is supposed to be cleaning off his laptop and bringing it to her this week.

I'm ok. It's day to day. I'll have an ok day, then have a bad day or two or three again. I'm still running a fever. Wish that would stop. I'm just tired all the time.

How have you been? Did you get that accounting program figured out?

Witzend,

I'm glad you posted this because I was wondering the same things. I'm so happy that Janet is doing so well!!! It's amazing!!!

Heather, I hope you feel better soon!!! I know things have been very rough for you and even though I don't have time to respond to lots of posts lately, I always keep you in my thoughts...

Witzend, I hope everything is going well for you. I haven't been able to keep up with everything happening around here. Life is just to BUSY... Thanks again for posting this. WFEN

witzend

Thanks, Heather. I did get the accounting thing figured out. Now, this will be my first year closing out payroll and starting up a new year. That is, if my boss doesn't go out of business with this bad economy. I'm perusing the Craigslist ads, in the meantime.

I wish your fever would go away, too. That can't be good.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Wow Star* it worked! I at least feel good when I look at your avatar!

Thanks Heather for the update! I was just going to bug you about Janet... do they have an estimate of how long she will be at the rehab joint?

I hope you start feeling better... I will wave one of the girls wands!

Witz... numbers scare me. I am not looking forward to the day K comes to me and says "Can you help me with this?"
I am going back to my youth and math 101!

F

flutterbee

Scary thought about your job going away. Horrible times....

Rolling over payroll shouldn't be too bad. Just make sure to double and triple check the W-2's and check to see if any tax rates have changed for the new year.

witzend

Supposedly, Quickbooks Payroll is supposed to update all of the new tax rates. I'm savvy enough to know that it doesn't always work that way, though... I am self taught on this :surprise: and hated math as a kid! But, as I get older I like the logic of numbers. They're either right or they're wrong, and once you figure out how to make it work, you're set.

Stella Johnson

I jumped on the board tonight just to see how Janet is. Good to hear she is progressing so well.
So does she seem like she's back to normal talking on the phone?

Steph

F

flutterbee

Her 'normal' is going to be different. She's still Janet, same sense of humor, but her memory is iffy - although better than it was - she gets confused and she seems to have some cognitive impairment. When she's tired, it's more pronounced.

Heather,

I've been thinking about Janet and am glad you posted an update today. With time, is there a good chance her memory will improve?

I hope your day is going well. Thanks for the update. WFEN