Xmas Apparel

Don we now our gay apparel, fa-la-la, fa-la-la, la la la

That line has acquired new meaning since the 70s.

Anyway, for Christmas I traditionally wear my snowman tie and red Santa suspenders. Last year, though, I abandoned tradition in favor of a T-shirt that says:

"The Four Stages of Life:

1. You believe in Santa.

2. You believe Santa is fake.

3. You look like Santa.

4. You are Santa."

I am in stage 4.

This year wife got the perfect T-shirt for difficult child:

"Santa - I can explain."

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had a T-shirt that I bought at Target and wore until last year when it wasn't funny anymore due to enormous weight gain

It was a Santa suit with a huge black belt and silver buckle.

I always wore a red had with a white fuzzy ball on it

- This year I opted for a Lane Bryant off white shirt with sequined penguins playing in a Jazz quartet.

Vell-HWGA So tell Dr. Freud about zis sinking you are da SantaClaus.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
My inlaws sent the girls a nice little pre-Christmas package??? new tradition... there was something for me in there!!!
A santa apron....

I pulled it out and said what the FRICK am I supposed to do with this???

husband said wear it with nothing underneath!!!! With a wink.... :wink:

Like I said, what the Frick am I supposed to do with this... service, um, I mean serve everyone... I am in ZEE kitchen enough azzz it is already!!!

Are they giving me a hint... they are coming next week to visit.. let's get cooking Totoro!!! Get in the kitchen and whip us up some vittel's.... put on your apron!!! As husband is getting all excited... :wink:
:hammer:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: totoro

My kids make fun of me because I walk around all december wearing my xmas sweatshirts. When they were little they LOVED it that I wore them. (and the grandkids love it too)

Yesterday I put on my fav one (a cute scene of countdown calender for xmas with Santa and Mrs Claus). Nichole groaned loudly. I asked what the problem was??

Mom you've had that shirt as long as I can remember!!!

Yeah. Says I. Since I've been wearing since I was pregnant with YOU. :rofl: (it's held up well, huh? lol)

My God I've worn that shirt every dec for the past 18 yrs. Talk about tradition! :rofl: :faint: