XXX Child Evaluation Center

jessica_1

Has any ever heard of this facility located in Louisville, Kentucky? If so, can you please provide me with information with your experience?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

tiredmommy

Hi Jessica,

I edited out the facility name because we don't discuss specific facilities or providers on the open forums so as to limit this site's liability. I encourage you to rephrase your post to something along the lines of: Please send me a PM if you know of a good facilty for (autism, biploar, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), or whatever you are looking for your child) in the Louisville, Kentucky area.

keista

TM, can you edit the title again? I said to myself WTH????????????? An X-rated facility for children????????????????????:rofl:

T

TeDo

That's exactly what I thought Keista. This is one of those OOPS! things. LOL

tiredmommy

Jessica~ Absolutely no problem; welcome to the group! I usually edit out with XXX so members can see what I removed easily. I can change the title again, but I bet your thread will get a lot of traffic with this title, lol! :rofl:

buddy

I like the moderators edit better than the original title! I had sent a post quickly to her saying I was sure her post was going to be changed soon due to the name and it didn't go through... I am glad now... it is pretty funny how it ended up! Good to have a moment of fun on this board for sure!

So does anyone know of a large university based program like she described in her post??? Hope so!