Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Court is over.

BusynMember

X came alone and case was dismissed in less than ten minutes as being insufficient evidence. I am allowed to ride in the public streets.

I'm so relieved.

witzend

Cool! I was just wondering how that went! Did she have a hissy fit yet? Still, you gotta keep your eye out for her. She's crazy. You should beware if she were following you at this point.

trinityroyal

So glad to hear it all went so smoothly. I agree with Witz. X sounds like a nutter, and you should try to steer clear as much as possible.

I can't believe she thought she could have you banned from walking or riding around. Reminds me of the person who called 911 to report that McDonalds ran out of McNuggets. Sigh...

Yay!

Nancy

Very good! I hope you can move on now and put this behind you. I'm glad you found other interests. In time this will just be a faded memory. Do NOT dwell on what is in the past.

DDD

So glad it is behind you, MWM. Now is the time to cautiously practice your Detachment skills. Of course you need to be aware of your surroundings but if you allow her to be part of your daily life then..she's won. Move forward and let the whole scene fade into memories past. Many hugs. DDD

rejectedmom

I am glad this oredeal is over for you. I agree with all who posted that you should be careful and steer clear of her but at the same time move on. remember the best revenge is living well. -RM

SuZir

Good to hear it is over and didn't turn to be more of the mess. Interesting experiences life offers us...

buddy

Ok, the child in me wants to stick my tongue out and blow raspberries. Na-na-na-na-na-na style.

The grown up agrees with everyone else. I think purposely avoiding her by avoiding normal routes is not needed but of course if there are equal options I'd prefer to avoid her.

She got a message she went far. Hold your head up and give her no power over your moods or choices.

BusynMember

Cool! I was just wondering how that went! Did she have a hissy fit yet? Still, you gotta keep your eye out for her. She's crazy. You should beware if she were following you at this point.

She was still whining and biotching when we left.

I haven't spoken to her since the last time I worked with her and don't plan on it.

L

Liahona

So glad it got over fast. Sometimes our court dates are weeks to months waiting for.

BusynMember

Not in a place where your big city has 18,000 people :)

This "hearing" went so fast I basically sat down, heard the guy say this did not meet harassing and starting arguing with X that she did not meet the burden, and we left while she was still arguing in a belligerant voice.

Our uber-cute lawyer gave me a killer smile when I thanked him and told him that, for bothering with such a small case, I would definitely recommend him to others. He said that was the best compliment he could get from a client. Such a sweet man on top of good looking! We're going to have to rewrite our will when Jumper is eighteen.

I have a brand new old vehicle (in other words, it is used but it is new to us...lol) and X doesn't even know what it looks like so she will probably be looking all over for a white truck while she's doing her route and never find me. Other than that, my life has moved on already...until I was served with this harassment suit, I had forgotten about her and I'm not about to waste any more minutes of my life worrying about her now. Just wanted to check in with my best support system evah!!! I love you all! :) I hope I offer you the same support. When I feel I can, I do try.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh good.......

Put it in a bubble.......blow it away......and let it go. (the problem, not her.....or her too) either way.