Yahooo....Last night with the old Buckaroo!

DammitJanet

Well guess what? I awoke this morning..late because I stayed up late last night to make sure he didnt get up in the night to pilfer, and the two of them were dozing on the couch because...you guessed it...it was drizzling this morning and you cant move in the rain!

I came back in my room to cool my head off and make my plans. I thought...well..there is always local Uhaul. That is relatively cheap for the smallest truck. He only needs it for one day and I think its only like 30 bucks. Then I thought, wait, check the Weather Channel. Hey...its not even raining out, its just cloudy and its not supposed to rain anymore today until maybe late tonight! And then I thought, even if he isnt moving his stuff, why isnt he over there Lysoling away? So I march my happy ass back out to the living room and say to Tony,ummm, it isnt raining anymore, it is only cloudy and it wont be raining anymore until late tonight and thats a maybe. I just checked the weather. He yelled at me. Oh...now he just came in and told me there were two reasons that they havent gone yet...the weather and the fact that the lady wont be there until 2pm so he cant get his key until then to get in to even start moving in. Now dont you think he would have told me that earlier so I would have known that so I would know when to expect the moving to start? I expected them to have been basically done by the time I woke up. They are all lucky I didnt walk out to the kitchen naked!

TerryJ2

Would it scare him if you walked into the kitchen naked? I'd do whatever I had to do, lol!

So, he should be gone by 1:00, since it will take him an hr to clean and pack. Sigh.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Lord,

Please don't let it rain in North Carolina......and if it does Lord...Let Janet have a big ole tarp. A REALLY big one to wrap Uncle Buck in......(note to self -regular garden lime keeps the critters away)

I'll get a spade you get a hoe honey.......
I'll get a spade you get a hoe babe........

I'm so happy to hear happiness in your voice......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well if I were you? I'd say "AT 3:00 I FULLY PLAN ON a FULL MONTY from 3:00 until tomorrow - so choose your chair - EITHER at your own home - or be blinded by my beauty."

donna723

Woohoo!!!!!

:hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil:

Now's the time to disinfect every thing he ever touched, change all the locks, stop leaving the keys in the vehicles, maybe plant a few land mines in the yard ...

DammitJanet

Well we dont have keyed locks, they are key pads where you punch in the codes. We never used them around him and never locked the doors while he was here so there was no reason for him to ever learn the code. I do have a key for it but it is put up. The locks are so expensive I couldnt replace them right now.

buddy

HEY JANET!!!???? I remember you said you were upset a long time ago that you had to dress differently during the night with Schmuck there. SO???? did you get to be nekked as much as you wanted last night??? I hope you slept better!