Yale Evaluation

RB

Its been a while...

I may finally be reaching the top of the waiting list for an evaluation at the Yale Child Study center. Has anyone been thru this? Would you say its worthwhile?

Thanks,

RB

Alisonlg

My son had an evaluation at Yale Child Study when he was 3 yrs old. They were wonderful and did a very thorough job and sent us on our way with a very detailed report.

I would have taken him back, but our current insurance doesn't cover Yale Child Study...and then we ended ended up in the psychiatric hospital...yadda, yadda, yadda.

As of right now, our next "evaluation" will be a neuropsychologist. Have you pursued a neuropsychologist yet?

RB

We've seen a neuropsychologist. 2 actually. One in Ct and one in NY.
I appreciate your input. Our insurance will probably not cover Yale, they have found a way to not cover almost everything. Nonetheless we keep on going and keep on paying!

RB

Alisonlg

Wow...2 NeuroPsychs! Now you've got me wondering. Was it just because the time was so spaced out you needed a new one or did you not like the opinion of the first (and maybe the second too?)?

We haven't scheduled the first neuropsychologist yet (our insurance is changing June 1st) and being that you're in the same state, I may like to pick your brain on what CT neuropsychologist you used. :wink: