Yeah! It's football season

Wiped Out

Staff member
As many of you know, I love college football (pro too but that's for another day)!!!

husband and difficult child are at the Michigan game today, I'll be watching it on tv screaming and cheering!:fan::fan:Of course, I wish these little guys were maize and blue:) It could be a tough year for Michigan as they are starting with a new coach but right now I am hopeful. Go Blue!!!!!!!!!

So, who are you cheering for? Does your team play today?

klmno

Hey, Sharon! I like college football, too! I'm a Tennessee fan and can't keep caught up with house and school stuff when they are having a good season because I get side tracked watching games on weekends. Fortunately (or unfortunately- depending on how you look at it) that hasn't been a problem the past couple of years!! But, maybe it will be different this year- I love football season!

Last edited:

muttmeister

I'm going to my cousin's house tonight to watch the Nebraska game on pay-per-view. I sure hope they are better this year than they were last year.

janebrain

I don't actually watch much college football but I love the feeling in the air when it is football season again. I do cheer for Pittsburgh (my easy child son went there for 2 yrs) and any Michigan team since that is where I am from. So I'll join in with a GO BLUE!
Jane

Andy

I am not much of a sports fan but husband and difficult child are. sister in law and brother in law attend a lot of MN Gopher games so husband and difficult child get to go once in awhile when we are visiting. They all like MN Vikings as well.

My grandfather was from WI so Green Bay Packers are also on my list of favorites. I really love how dedicated their fans are even in bad years.

Wiped Out

Staff member
KLMNO-I know what you mean about the housework not getting done at times because of football!

Muttmeister-Enjoy your Nebraska game tonight!

Janebrain-My husband is from Michigan and went to UofM which is why we are such avid fans but we never cheer for Michigan State.

Adrianne-That's great difficult child and husband get to some Gopher games! For pro I'm a huge Packers fan and yeah, we are dedicated fans even in the lean years.

Well it's into the 4th quarter and Michigan isn't doing so well at all. I know it's going to take time with the new coach but this is painful to watch-oh well I'm true blue no matter what (being a Packer's fan all my life has taught me to be dedicated no matter what).