Yelling at all of you! ;-p

Lothlorien

How come no one reminded me that American Idol was on last night? I missed the first hour.

I know, I'm pathetic aren't I? I don't usually watch regular TV. I watch A&E, History, Discovery and when I do watch regular TV, like Grey's, it's always on the DVR. I don't know why, but my DVR must have deleted the programming for AI, because it's always set. After we put the kids to bed last night, I came down to see what was on and was shocked to see AI was on and so disappointed I missed the first hour. Instead, we were being tortured by some kids' show on Disney. Missy would have like to see AI. She's been asking when it's coming. I honestly thought it didn't start until the end of this month.

I'm so glad AI is on, now. I really look forward to this every year. Now, if Lost would come on at a decent time, I'd really be happy.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I missed the first hour also - but when I saw the rest, I just about peed my pants, it was so fun.

Do you watch the whole thing or just the tryouts? I will admit that we only watch the tryout and then loosely keep up on who's winning and who's getting voted off.

B

bran155

Did you guys like the new judge? She is Paula's good friend. She was a fan at one point, asked Paula for an autograph, they went to lunch and ended up becoming best friends and roommates. Something like that. I heard that Paula was fired??? Guess not.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sorry, Loth. I remembered it was on so go ahead and yell at me. ;)

It's on tonight, too!

I liked the new judge. I thought she was a hoot.

My favorite contestant so far was the pretty gal with the psychedelic hair and tattoos. I'm not kidding. I thought she was terrifically talented.

Suz

Lothlorien

I didn't know anything about the new judge. When she sang, it was really nice. I guess I'm more miffed missing the beginning of the show, because I wanted the intro to her.

DDD

Sorry...I didn't think to post about it. Glad you remembered when you did.
I could not believe the bikini clad girl. OMG! Is her name difficult child or what??
Her Mom or Grandma looks like a CD family prospect! :surprise: DDD

The bikini girl... OMG! husband and I watch this show mostly every season. The new judge is a songwriter. She has worked with- Celine Dion... and some other artists..(oops I forgot who else!) They named a few. American Idol is much looked forward to by us. Especially at the beginning of the season with- the try- outs, so funny! We do watch it all the way through to the end of the season as well.

DammitJanet

I am a fan too but have to figure out how to record the first half hour on tuesdays because I love NCIS too...lol.

I think they give me all the new shows as birthday gifts or so I like to think...lol.

SRL

Youtube videos, etc are starting to surface about the contestants. Look at these of Anoop Desai, the guy Simon said had a Silicon Valley look. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdHRoZherdM&feature=related"]YouTube - UNC Clef Hangers - Angel Of Mine[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQZsEMjYZAc&feature=related"]YouTube - UNC Clef Hangers - I'll Make Love To You[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCSlXm_8bhk&feature=related"]YouTube - UNC Clef Hangers - Sexy Love[/ame]

He's got such a totally different style/group experience from the typical idol contestant but man, he's good!! I hope we get to see him through to the finals.

SRL

What about the eyebrows? You think they need some shaping or is there some sexy eyebrow movement supposed to be happening?

They obviously have some fangirls in the crowd. It's always the guys you'd least expect...

Lothlorien

SRL, he's about 3 hairs shy of a unibrow.

He's got a great voice. That always gets the girls. He's not a bad looking guy, just really bushy brows. Clean them up and he'd probably scoop up the young girls and melt 'em like butter.

SRL

I was thinking to invite him to the Cabin Fever Party, but what the heck...I think I'll invite the whole group. I can picture them poolside crooning love songs for us.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry, I didn't know it was on either. We will start watching this. It is a much better family show than CSI - esp for Tyler, LOL! (Although thank you LOVES CSI, I wonder about the little he ends up watching, violence you know).

Anyway, thanks for letting me know it was on. We really got into last season, esp since one of husband's coworkers had a son who was a friend of David Cook.