Yes!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I moved Heaven and Earth today. Literally. No, not really, but close to it. I have been trying to get my big fluffy leather chair into my office for 4, yes 4 days. It has sat stuck into the entrance of my office for 4 days. I had to climb over it to get to my computer. Ended up taking off 3 doors, a lot of squeezing, but I finally made it. It's got a few war wounds, but I'll do some triage. (I'm sure that's spelled wrong. Go ahead spell maniacs.)

(You don't even want to know how I got it down the stairs. Just know...touch up paint it a Goddess.)

That thing is never coming out.

Again, simple things make you happy.:D

Abbey

TerryJ2

You're right. I don't want to know how you got it down the stairs.
Glad you have a comfy chair in the right place now. :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmm. Sort of reminds me of how we got the bedroom furniture upstairs. lol Only downfall of an old house.

Comfy is so worth it though! Congrats. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
That is the problem, Daisy. It's an old house. I can barely fit myself through the doors let alone a big chair. Who designed these things??? Ended up taking off the office and bathroom doors, which are right next to each other as well as the closet door. Geez. But, now I have my comfy chair which I am sitting in right now. :)

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
speculating how you got it down the stairs....

put husband in it, and gave it a shove? husband cushioned the chair to prevent any irreparable damage on the way down?

Perhaps?