Yes.........

Steely

No, it is not the announcement of my new job - YET.

But my fourth call to the police about my crack head neighbors has finally yielded results. Yahoo!

I just saw a cop, sit there, and watch, and follow, one of the nine hundred people that come and go daily from that house. Now there is another car, buzzing by the house (and no cop - come back mr cop. come back.) I could possibly sit here all night, and have real life drama.

I am SO happy that they are finally taking me seriously and cracking down (no pun intended).
It must have been my fervent pitched spiel about how I knew they were hookers and doing drugs, yayadada, and that after 11 years of living here I am now moving.......blah, blah, blah.:faint:. (Who wants to listen to that.)

Let's hope my neighborhood will become safe again. Maybe it does take me being a true nag to get results.:sad-very:

Jena

i thought it was your job post lol.

i hope the neighborhood thing works out, how annoying that is........

Steely

OK, so now my whole sewage line is clogged and my sink is backing up and over.
Is this karma?
I hope not.
Sigh..............:(

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No. Not karma, unless it's telling you it's time to move. lol ;)

Just because you can't see Mr. Cop, doesn't mean he's not hanging around. Hopefully they'll do something now.

Hugs

Lothlorien

Maybe your plumbing is backed up from them flushing everything down the toilet when the saw the cop in front of the house. Did they have to be so obvious?

Steely

You guys are hilarious..........and clever.:smug:
The plumber came out and fixed the monstrous clog..........of who knows what. Perhaps it was their stash - because - guess what I found when I was raking leaves yesterday along my fence line?????????
Yep, a dope baggie with residue!
I could not freaking believe it. I promise you this is actually a decent neighborhood - and yet I have a drug house 10 feet next to me. If Matt was little, I would be even more furious that I found drugs in my yard.

I called the cops, AGAIN, and gave them the baggie. He "promised to escalate the case" -
Personally - I am just hoping I can move.