Yesterday was 1 month since my brother disappeared

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by bby31288, May 28, 2010.

1. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

His wife will be having a memorial service in Deleware (sp) on June 19th. My mom is still not dealing well, but has agreed to attend the service. We will have a service for family here in New Jersey on July 10th. His birthday will be July 12.

My sister in law and brother's 14th wedding anniversary just passed.

So much pain and sorrow here. We are still praying for some sort of closure, a shoe anything.....

Thinking of you all and thanks for your support!

Beth

2. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Beth, I am so sorry for the pain this is causing. I know closure would help a bit, but still sad. Sending good thoughts your way!

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{Beth}} I am sorry I don't the cicumstances of what happened. Sending prayers and healing thoughts to you and yours.

4. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

I'm sorry there's been nothing more. I wish there was and hope, truly hope, that something will come about for you and the family. My thoughts go out to you all!

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Beth.

6. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

I don't go to the Watercooler very often so I didn't hear about this. I'm sooooooooooo sorry. I hope you find out something soon . Sending prayers.

7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

So sorry...:(

8. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm continuing to keep your family in my prayers. I hope you can achieve closure.

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

BBy, it's a good idea to have a service, no matter what. The service alone will help with-closure. The clothing items and other things will come later. Stick together.
    {{hugs}}