Yip Yah it's Friday!!!! Good Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: We made it to Friday! Good Morning All!

I have a busy morning this morning. difficult child and I are leaving about 15 mintues early today to meet his new 1:1 at school. Then I'm going to run to the grocer and get my weekly shopping done and try to get home and put everything away before the cleaning crew shows up.

But, once they are finished, I will go and get my nails done. Lot for others, a little for me :princess:

They say the fall weather is coming but it's 70 now and that's not a fall like morning temp to me! We'll see :autumn:

Wishing everyone a great Friday - it's your free choice day - make a good one.

Sharon :thumb:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-I hope this 1:1 is a keeper! I'm glad you are finding some time for yourself as well and that you get your fall temps soon!

I thought Friday would never get here. Yesterday after work I was so drained. I ended helping out with a kindergarten difficult child yesterday and it brought me back to when difficult child was that age. It also left me with a stress headache.

difficult child is having a friend sleep over tonight. The interesting thing is he is a student in my classroom that used to go to difficult child's school so I hope all goes well tonight.

I too wish we had more fall like temps. Actually right now it's 49 which is fine but it is supposed to climb to the low 70s and in the upcoming days the high 70s. I want 50s and 60s! At least our back yard tree is turning a beautiful shade of red. :autumn: :autumn:

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day! :painter: by the way, my free choice is to get early to sleep tonight-not sure how that will work out since difficult child is having his friend over but we'll see. :sleeping:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning ladies,

Sharon, busy morning indeed. Enjoy the manicure - I haven't had my nails done since my wedding day a little over 19 years ago. Hmmm, may have to give it a try.

Sharon, an early night sounds good. Recharge yourself this weekend - sounds like you need it.

kt ended up staying home yesterday - she was running a temp of 101 or so. husband had the same crud. I think they will both be heading out the door this morning. They appear to be feeling better. :dance:

I've a few errands to run this morning; a book I ordered has come in to B & N, a few groceries & a pharmacy run. I'll be home & napping by 10 or so. :sleeping:

Interviewing a potential PCA around 2 this afternoon. As kt get older, it's getting harder to staff PCAs. Sighhhhh :scared:

Enjoy your day - keep it calm. Find a reason to smile. :cool-dog:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Morning

Sharon enjoy the nails. Hope everything else goes smoothly.

Sharon hope the sleep over is a success.

easy child doesn't have school today so last night she had a friend stay. It will be interesting to see when they stumble out of her room today.

Well work and a phone call to our attorney today to discuss next weeks hearing for difficult child 2. I am not prepared as I would like for call but I am sure once I am done with work I can put my list on paper and have husband remind me of what I have forgotten.

Hope all who follow also have a great day.

Beth

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all,

TGIF never sounded better to me. We're one day closer to my mom going home; she cries because she either misses her home or doesn't want to leave mine. We're not even sure how she's getting home just yet, I only know it's this weekend for sure.

difficult child hasn't called me a few days; I kinda sorta miss her. I'm wondering if she landed a job yet and if she is remembering to take her medications.

I am making baked raviolis for dinner tonight for H - he's been so patient with having my mom with us for so long, the man deserves it for sure.

Hope y'all have a nice one~

crazymama30

This is my Monday, I work today and tommorrow 12 hr shifts. Today is my first day out of orientation. I am not too worried about it depending on my group of pts. Have to run, hope everyone has a good day