ynnuBwoeM

Star*

call 911........call 911
Still feel like your going backwards??

Just thinking of you and wanted to let you know.

Hugs

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is not something to see late in the evening. *snort* I kept looking at the title and your message and going Huh?? Then all of a sudden, DUH! lol

How are you feeling today MB?

(((hugs)))

meowbunny

I'm doing okay. But think you should find a way to put my name in circles. That would be much more accurate.

I really HATE Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)!!!! The willingness to use and manipulate people. The lack of empathy unless it is absolutely in your face and obvious. The everything of it.

We did go to some garage sales yesterday and I did get her some things. Dropped them off at her apartment, which is very nice. Way beyond anything I got when I first started out. Neither kid has even a dresser so it already looks like a mini-pig sty, just no food scattered around .... yet.

We were supposed to do more garage sale hunting today but she had to help her roomie put up his bed (um, he has a brother and a few friends .. you guys NEED stuff, oh, well!). I think the truth is (1) she wanted to be in her apartment and (2) getting up and moving at 7:00 am was more than she cared to do. I'm sure she thinks I'll just do some shopping for her without her in tow. Worse yet, she's proably right. I'm trying to find some things for me and I'm sure if I see something I know she needs, I'll get it. Silly of me, but I love her and she's my child.

Guess this is one of those things that falls into the I have to do what is right for ME. If I saw something she truly needed I'd feel guilty if I didn't get it, so I'll make me happy by doing the right thing and not feel mean and petty.

I just can't wait til she takes her cat and I get to sleep in a little. Silly brat cat wakes me up at 5:30 am by biting my nose. Gonna be interesting at her place -- wish I had a camera in both kids' bedrooms to see what cat does to get her morning fix of wet food. roflao

In the meantime, I'm keeping busy. Garage sale hunting starting soon. Then off to deep clean a house (yuck but at least it's money). Then dinner and games with friends this evening. Tomorrow is walk some dogs (fun way to make $$ to me), church, wander the Squares and find a good corner to read and people watch. Monday is walk the dogs again, clean another house, shampoo the carpet at another, get together to meet an online friend -- I'll be exhausted and fall into bed methinks. Tuesday is bridge with a very nice man I recently met (great player, nice guy, shame he's married). Wednesday is bridge with my favorite partner and dinner with some really great people. Thursday is class in spiriruality, lunch with a snowbird getting ready to go back home, mah-jongg (the real game, not the silly solitaire version you see online), meet a group at the square for some dancing and silliness. So, not much time to fret about my br ... er, daughter.

And life goes on!

Thanks for caring and asking. (by the way -- had no problem reading your title and getting the message before I opened the thread. Guess we're both slightly demented?.)

meowbunny

I found a way to not buy her anything at the garage sales ... DON'T GO!!! Decided there was nothing I really needed, it was a nice morning to relax in bed and putz on the puter and I have a busy day anyway. Too bad, so sad for her. Hooray for me!

janebrain

Yay, MB! Glad you stayed in bed and glad you have a full week of activities planned. I predict you will feel less sad very soon!
Love,
Jane

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I know that's the only way I can save money at garage sales. lmao

Glad you decided to stay home and relax.

Silly me decided to go grocery shopping with 4 yr old Darrin. Lil bugger is helpful, tooooooo helpful. But sweet. :faint: He got a 1.50 plastic truck at the Dollar Store, a box of crayons, and a pack of M&M's for being so helpful to Nana. lol

Hugs

rejectedmom

took me a while but I finally got it LOL. Meowbunny Your week sounds great. I wish I had somebody to play Majong with. I used to play when I was a kid. I loved it. Enjoy.
RM

Abbey

Spork Queen
I love to play Majong!! I have the most beautiful Ivory set that came from Hawaii. Don't find too many people these days that know how to play.

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like a good week lined up. Glad you decided what will make YOU happy with the shopping - and did it!!! This is a very good thing, in my opinion. you do love her, she is your daughter, your gift from God. If it makes YOU happy to give her something, then enjoy it.

Go enjoy your week with friends. I only play mahjong on the computer. I would love to learn to play in real life.

Hugs,

Susie