Yo, all!

DDD

Welcome home. I'm sure it will take some time to transition but I'm sure glad you got through the
challenge in one piece. Hugs. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
So you sat in jail......
Cut the mustard......
Let the crazies know who was crazy (I just love that - they simply had NO idea where WE walk do they?) hmmmm
And now you're cuddling your kittens?

Mahvelous.

...My last thought of the whole ordeal? YOU'RE WHERE?
:sigh::groan::imok::sigh:

I LOVE YOU.

Welcome back. Enjoyed reading the first of your stories. Good stuff. Glad it's over.

I too have thought of you many times, and more so of late, as others have mentioned.

Hugs xxxooxxxxoox

Jo

susiestar

Roll With It
It is GREAT to have you back!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!

while I am terribly sorry that you had to experience life behind bars, it has seemed to give you interesting things to write about. I'm also glad they fixed your tooth!! Did the doctor numb the area with novacaine before he worked on it or did he just share the crack he clearly was smoking? Lecturing you about flossing daily while KNOWING that you are not allowed to have dental floss is sheet stoopidity!! Yes, flossing is important - but to say you MUST do something that you are not allowed to have? Share the crack Dr Delusional and maybe the rest of us will understand your utter lack of logic.
Enjoy snuggling your kitties, the quiet, the peace, and the freedom from fear that someone will steal from you or hurt you. Also relish doing what you want when you want where you want - and using the bathroom in privacy!!

Lots of hugs!!

Nancy

Hi Abbey, I'm so glad you are back. I'm not sure I could survive what you have. I'm aware of heroin being the latest drug of choice. Almost everyone in rehab with my difficult child who was there for drugs was on heroin. And it's very very difficult to get off.

by the way did you send me an email the other day? There was no indication of what it was and it was a link so I deleted it. I'm paranoid about computer viruses especially since my computer is on it's last legs and I'm trying to limp along until I decide what I want to get.

Welcome back!!!

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
I want to TELL JU someting about MY FONE....sista......

It rang right? About a week somewhere around Christmas k? So I fell over the chair in the dining room cause usually I have it strapped to my hip like a holster in the Wild West - and I can draw that sucker like a pearl handled .22 and (makes pkew pkew pkew) noise like a revolver....but this particular night? I was EVER so graceful fell over a dog, jambed up a rug, went 1,2,3, on one foot like hopscotch towards a chair and landed 10 gallon hat over spurs into a sword plant and it claimed the victory over me. Sigh - So anyway while having to listen to the evil plant yell "I'm the fastest draw in the South" I got to the phone and see the weird area code right? So I have NO idea who this is....check it out after spending an hour searching for the phone book then have a brain-poot and think - JUST use the internet on your phone and put the area code in google. (slaps head) I do that - and call the number back when I REALIZE .....OMG it was Y.O.U. So I call, and I call, and I CALL AND CALL and I let that booger ring and ring and ring, and then DF says - "Well honey - if she is where you think she is? No one is going to 'answer' the phone - I mean it's NOT like a secretary is going to pick up and say 'Oh just a moment let me go get her'. I was so disapointed.' I still have your Christmas card. I still have the evil plant claiming victory over me......I still have the same phone number - you'll have to text me so I know its you cause you are the only person in my phone that I have edited so many times I literally have NO idea which one of 12 numbers you are at. HAHAH....hahahahah.....hahahaha.....ahem. Spin the wheel win a prize.....

Love you

Steely

Wait, I totally missed something here - Abbey how did you end up in jail in of all places Wisconsin!!!! I am SO confused, please help:)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Steely -

OBVIOUSLY - the woman stole mustard packets and kittens.........(I am SO ashamed).

AbBS? Can I change my location now? I'm just not sure WHERE I am.......and Steely has no idea how you got there. I told her some fabricated story about mustard and kittens, but she's wise to me - I just know it.