Yoplait for kids can kill you

Star*

call 911........call 911
So my mom sends me a coupon for a free 6 pack of Yoplait yogurt drinks for kids - I got Blues Clues - I love that dog.

And I thought - (still trying to loose weight and find healthy alternative snacks) THIS would be great.

It was - doesn't taste to bad, but the bottles are small - and I'm typing on the board and tipped my head back, and back more and back a little more to get the last drop of strawberry banana yogurt and

****SNAP****** my chair back popped off and I went eskimo pie over tea kettle and landed on the floor nearly rendering myself crippled for life.

Luckily for ME I have 2 dogs that think Yogurt is FANTASTIC - so there is no need for Bounty...if I could just find my pride - oh who am I kidding that ran away years ago.

ONLY ME - It's okay - I have accepted my role in life....Sr. Klutz sigh. :faint:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
WOW! Who knew yogurt could make someone so TIPSY??? Maybe they should put a warning on that little bottle...

donna723

Are you sure that stuff is safe enough for kids to have without adult supervision? I have visions of all these little kids falling out of their chairs ...

susiestar

Roll With It
Star - The blue beagle is just clueless, it is the magenta cat that gets you into real trouble. She is just wily, so you THINK it is the blue beagle.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh dear....your posts should come with a warning sometimes also. Whoever is in the hotel rooms next to mine probably are questioning what is going on in this one. Beware of the blue beagle.

beth

Andy

"Good to the last drop"

Guess that jingle will never be used for Yoplait - if so, you have basis to sue - that last "drop" is a doosy.

:rofl:

OUCH!!!!! to say the least. Glad you weren't hurt more than you were.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Susie. Get your animals straight, would ya? Magenta is the OTHER girl dog and Blue's best friend. PERIWINKLE is the darned cat!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww, Starbie.....that's what makes you so special. :D

Never been too keen on Blue. Magenta was always more up my alley..........

Can't be any worse than Aubrey with a Capri Sun. She saw that commercial where the kid steps on it. Now if we don't think and hand it to her without putting it into a cup......she puts it on the floor and steps on it! :faint:

F

flutterbee

Star -

One word: Straws

Or maybe they're spiking the yogurt. *slaps forehead* That's how people get their kids in bed at night. NOW I know what I was doing wrong.

I'll have to get some of that Blues Clues yogurt. Knock 'em right out. :devil:

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's almost 6am and I am LMAO. No, MB, I was IN MY CORNER behaving somewhat properly!!

I can't get the visual out of my head. Why, oh, why Star do you do this to me??? I'm going to become a dysfunctional senior citizen if you continue. I only have bare minutes when that happens. Oh, cr@p. Someone just PM'd me that it has already happened. (Kidding...but probably true.)

MB..I think we were seperated at birth, but she's a good 20/30 years older than me. That would have to been a tough labor.

Abbey

meowbunny

Abbey -- guess you two are clones. Honestly, some of the falls and stuff you two have scare the heck out of me but crack me up. (Sorry)

Star*

call 911........call 911
MEOW BUNNY - YOU.....TO THE CORNER......

please? I can't get there - I've fallen and I can't get up.

(thinks all Blues Clues are now evil)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wynter -

(slaps own head) Straw....yeah....bendy straw.....lol. Something SOOO simple. Nope not for me I like doing things the hard way.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry I got my colors and dogs and cats mixed up. I haven't seen an episode of the evil blue dog who made star fall with his yougurt in a long time - well over a year. My kids are finally older than that, and I don't see much of my niece. I think even she is older than that. She prefers the rude yellow sponge and his friends.

Anyway, I was always apt to get my colors mixed up. Magenta, periwinkle, they all have too many letters in them.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie

It's okay I am color dyslexic too. :tongue:

Like this

RED ORANGE YELLOW BLUE GREEN VIOLET

THAT WAS HARDER THAN IT LOOKED.....RIGHT BRAIN....RIGHT BRAIN.....NO BRAIN....

i'LL NEVER WORRY ABOUT ZOMBIES.....