You Aren't Going To Believe This, LOL!

tiredmommy

Do you know why I corned my cat for 45 minutes tonight?:winks:

I have three cats, 2 have issues with hairballs despite regular brushing. So, I've been giving them cat lax and it seems to be making the problem a little more manageable. Pookie, my eldest and sick kitty, loves it. She gets all excited and perky when the tube comes out. Oscar, my big boy with the double hung coat, hates it. husband tried to put a strip on the top of Oscar's paw, but the darned cat just flicked it onto the couch (yuck!). So I've started smearing it on his paw. He was taking off and hiding while getting cleaned up the last few times I gave him the cat lax. So I followed him last night... and he was standing in front of Pookie while she licked it off!:rofl:

Even my cats are difficult children!!! :slap:

I am assuming (and hoping) that you have a typo, and you meant that you cornered your cat.

I don't even want to know what corning a cat is.:tongue:

We used to have to put the strip on the kitty's nose to get her to take it...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
That sounds so like what my critters would do. Thankfully we don't have a problem with hairballs. I almost hate to type that for fear it will start happening. Ugh.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
1corn \'ko(e)rn \vt 1: to perform the act of cornering a domestic feline and smearing it with catlax for the purpose of preventing hairballs.

Corning:

Last night I was guilty of corning the cat.