You guys are contagious

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Feb 10, 2009.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

...and not in a good way! (well, you ARE but that's not what I'm talking about).

I rarely get sick...maybe a cold or something once a year and that's it. But the last week and a half?

O. M. G.

A weather front blew in and my sinuses went bonkers. First it was just the sinus headache, then my nose got all dry, painful and (ick, sorry) crusty. Now I have full blown sinus pain/pressure, drainage, even more crusties and a fever. Oh...and this is weird....both nodes under my jaw are sore and one side is sore down my neck and up the side of my head. I worked just enough this morning to get my payables turned in and then came home. I've got a doctor's appointment scheduled for this afternoon so I'm hoping for some major antiobiotics. Short of that...the doctor is more then welcome to temporarily detatch my head from my body until my sinuses are clear.

Seriously folks! How do we spread this carp through the computer for Pete's sake??? LOL

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

It wasn't me... I've been spraying myself hourly with Lysol disinfectant. :winks:

I hope you feel better soon!

3. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

It takes talent....

hope you feel better soon.

4. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Not sure how but I do have some tips for easing up on that sinus pressure. Sailine nose spray every hour on the hour and lots of tissues. So sorry you are not feeling well. -RM

5. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

sounds like a virus............ running out now to get tissues and saline spray in anticipation........

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Not a bad idea. LOL In addition to the antibiotics, I was told to get a saline spray.

Enjoy ladies.....it's a real blast.

7. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I think we forget to put up the Vicks Ant-Virus Protection along with our other Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, and Firewalls.

8. SRL

SRL Active Member

Whew...it's only colds and sinuses that are contagious. I thought you might be talking about twins.