You guys are contagious

mstang67chic

Going Green
...and not in a good way! (well, you ARE but that's not what I'm talking about).

I rarely get sick...maybe a cold or something once a year and that's it. But the last week and a half?

O. M. G.

A weather front blew in and my sinuses went bonkers. First it was just the sinus headache, then my nose got all dry, painful and (ick, sorry) crusty. Now I have full blown sinus pain/pressure, drainage, even more crusties and a fever. Oh...and this is weird....both nodes under my jaw are sore and one side is sore down my neck and up the side of my head. I worked just enough this morning to get my payables turned in and then came home. I've got a doctor's appointment scheduled for this afternoon so I'm hoping for some major antiobiotics. Short of that...the doctor is more then welcome to temporarily detatch my head from my body until my sinuses are clear.

Seriously folks! How do we spread this carp through the computer for Pete's sake??? LOL

rejectedmom

Not sure how but I do have some tips for easing up on that sinus pressure. Sailine nose spray every hour on the hour and lots of tissues. So sorry you are not feeling well. -RM

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
sounds like a virus............ running out now to get tissues and saline spray in anticipation........

SRL

Whew...it's only colds and sinuses that are contagious. I thought you might be talking about twins.