You HAVE to watch this little boy!

mstang67chic

Going Green
My dad showed me this today and it's the cutest thing I've seen in ages! I hope someone sent this video to Trace Adkins (or whoever that is singing).

One other thing...the kid does two songs. I haven't watched through the second one but pay close attention to his guitar during the first song and then look at what he does for the second song. This little boy HAS to be a musician's kid....no question in my mind.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1610699488?bctid=31812464001

mstang67chic

Going Green
I should have done research on this before I posted but it's still cute. I'm thinking that video was rehearsal because the kid actually appears in the video. Also, my mistake, it's Randy Houser and not Trace Adkins.

I still think it's adorable though!

Andy

I wonder what he will be when he grows up? I know there is money in music for him. I would go now to watch his shows. He has got what it takes to be an entertainer.

I loved watching is face - he really put his heart into each word.

TPaul

Idecor8
Dear Mustang,
That was just to cute. I had the entire family gathered around the easy child monitor watching this little boy. I will a smile on all day thinking about this.
Thanks
Tpaul

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've watched this video at least a half a dozen times trying to find manipulation in the video...and I can't. You know how they can make a cat look like they're really talking.

I've looked closely at his guitar movements, which are fake of course, but VERY close to what the real guitar player does.

If this is real - the kid is a rock star in the making. (probably a difficult child, too)

I don't know what to think about this. Either he's heard a lot of country music and is an amazing talent, watched too many videos on TV, or someone's hoax using video. I'm going to watch it again. Dang...I hate being stumped.

Abbey

DammitJanet

This kid has to be a musicians kid. When I went to see Jason Micheal Carroll his little boy would come out on stage and do this exact same thing. I looked really close at this little boy to see if it was him but I dont think it is. Jason's little boy always had long hair. Same color but longer hair. He always toted around a guitar too.

mstang67chic

Going Green
When I did a search on the artist, the kid IS in the official video. No idea who he is and even if it was taught to him....he's obviously put his own spin on things. As the daughter of a musician, I just cracked up when he switched the guitar out for a different one!

Abbey

Spork Queen
So true, Stang!! He switched to the red fake guitar like that would make his playing even better. I just loved his body movements. That's a rocker in the making.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I wonder what he will be when he grows up? I know there is money in music for him. I would go now to watch his shows. He has got what it takes to be an entertainer.

I loved watching is face - he really put his heart into each word.

You know, if you're a true musician, the money doesn't matter. You do it because it is a driving force in your life. He has spirit. Sometimes that is all that matters. Now, to be the mom who has to raise a young child who is smart, talented and driven...oh my. It could be a pleasure or a real pain.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He's adorable! I'm gonna send this to the kids. They'll get a kick out of it.

Reminds me of what Darrin used to do when he was 2.....he didn't do the dancing so much......but he could sing every song his parents listened to. AND all the Wiggles songs too. lmao :D