You know it's gonna be a good day when...

nvts

Hi! It seems that there's been tons of garbage going on in EVERYONE'S lives as of late. I just feel like I'm focusing on too many negatives and neglecting to take a minute and REALLY notice some positives.

That being said, I decided to take 2 minutes every day and find a positive thing to briefly focus on.

So...

"You know it's gonna be a good day when..."

the sun is up BEFORE the kids...

the coffee pot set to "auto" cranks out the coffee before I'm dancing around in front of it going "hurry up"...

the school bus comes on time and the kids don't see me doing the "happy dance of joy" when the bus pulls away...

there are enough crickets/dog food/fish food for the day...

Everyone likes dinner...

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Beth

:its_all_good:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You know it's gonna be a good day when you wake up and H has once again made a fresh pot of coffee just for you!

You know it's gonna be a good day when you can get on line and chat with a friend while sipping hot coffee first thing in the morning, uninterrupted!

You know it's gonna be a good day when you've called in sick to work and have a plan for yourself.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
......when you receive a letter from the IRS that says you have overpaid your taxes and will be getting a $300 refund and the check is included in the letter!!!!!!

......when everyone you call for the committee you are on says yes and actually shows up to do their part........

.......when your difficult child gets a job and it actually lasts for longer than two weeks......

......oh, I could so go on............

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Its a kinda good day when difficult child is sick with a little bug - his behavior is exceptional when he's sick, and I get a lot of things done at home! (And he's been sick like 3 times in his life...)

Its also a good day when you wake up in Missouri in January and its 50 degrees and the sun is shining (which are both soon to change, tho).

And husband fed the chickens before he left! (celebrate the small things, right?)

house of cards

you wake to voices talking sweetly to each other rather then the angry, irritable stuff

you look at the clock upon waking and it is almost 9 AM.

the kid who never sleeps in, did.:D

trinityroyal

You know it's a good day when:
- you're working at home today, so your morning commute consists of walking down the stairs rather than battling downtown traffic
- your difficult child phones from Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and says "I'm really learning a lot here" :redface:
- you wander up to the kitchen to find that husband has left a hot cup of tea, just the way you like it, right beside the kettle. :love-very: