You KNOW it's time to clean out the fridge when...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, May 13, 2009.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Ewww. Now I know why my last job had the 'day of the week' the fridge was stripped clean.

Abbey

3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Yep... Every Friday. We rotate between people so no one has to do it too many times!

4. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Ours is pretty good. With only a few of us in the office it doesn't get too bad. I've worked in other places though that can be down right scary.

beth

5. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

That is just foul!

6. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

LOL, George Carlin describing some stuff "of unknown origin" in his fridge : "could be meat, could be cake. Could be meatcake!"

7. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Hmmmm.... I don't know about "meatcake", but I'd be happy to find some beefcake in my fridge ANY day! :rofl:

8. nvts

nvts Active Member

Hahahahahaha! I was one of the people in one of their gigantic layoffs! I was the ONLY one that would clean the fridge regularly! Mooooohahaha!

No more "power to the people" now it's "Botulism to the Establishment!"

Gotta love it!

Beth

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

:rofl:

10. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Ewwwwwwww.

Reminds me though........I need to clean out MY fridge. lol

11. therese005us

therese005us New Member

But don't you just love it when husband opens the fridge and states "something has definitely died inthis fridge" and then he closes it again??? Like, i'm not the ONLY one who uses the fridge.....

aussie homeschoolmum

12. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Yes, that's a behavior that ranks right up there with leaving the empty toilet paper roll on the holder... or walking past/stepping over something lying on the floor instead of picking it up...