You know you need more sleep when...

trinityroyal

You are about to make a cup of HMJ :bloodshot: :coffee2:, so you put the milk on the hot plate and the kettle in the fridge. :crazy2:

Anyone else?

Andy

Today I stopped at an intersection. The person on the left was slowing down to stop so I kept going. Red light with a police car coming at me. He must not have realized what just happened or I would have been in BIG trouble. Hey, if the person to the left stops, doesn't that mean I get to go?

Maybe it was turning green but it was RED even as I drove out of the intersection.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Haven't put the milk the pantry, but I have put the sugar in the fridge a couple of times.

My best was years ago when I opened a can of cat food, put it in a microwave container and nuked it.

I thought it was canned chili and didn't realize the difference until I smelled it.

by the way, hot cat food smells VILE, especially the really fishy stuff they had back then.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG.....GROSS! lol

My brother ate dog jerky treats. Ate the whole bag.

And my mom put her camera in the fridge...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Uhhh... you put the filter in your little one-cup holder, put the coffee in, put it on your mug, pour the hot water from the kettle and are suddenly shocked into wakefulness as the water runs all over the counter, realizing (too late) that the mug is upside down.

True story.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yeesh. When I got my first "modern" coffee maker, I put in the filter and the ground coffee and then promptly poured a half carafe of water right onto the grounds as opposed to into the reservoir.

That was weeks ago and I am STILL finding bits in nooks and crannies of the counter the coffee maker sits upon.

THIS is what happens when you go right from a one-cup coffee maker to new technology. I mean, I was used to pouring boiling water over the grounds.

What a mess!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Welcome to the Modern Age, GN! :D No one said it was without its own drawbacks! Although I do own an electric coffee maker, I still prefer the simplicity of my one-cup maker (especially since I'm the only one who drinks it here -- a lot less parts to keep clean).

KTMom91

You know you need more sleep when...

...you answer the phone, get irritated because someone hung up on you, and slowly realize the ringing was on TV.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
When you pour infant formula onto your cereal. Ewwww! Still makes me want to retch! lol

I got barely 2 hrs of sleep a day, sometimes not even that when Travis was an infant. I didn't get a full night rest until he was nearly a year old. ugh

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I don't think I can top this stuff. I function on not enough sleep. Or perhaps I am so tired I don't remember what I did...

I think perhaps my worst was making a cup of coffee to bring to work. I put in the sugar and creamer first... And when I took a sip halfway to work I'd forgotten the coffee.

YUCK.

nvts

you get the baby ready to go to the store, get out to the car, put the car seat/carrier in place and realize that the baby is still in her high chair.

I thought that seat was pretty light...

Beth

trinityroyal

Yes, Duckie didn't sleep through the night until 19 months. :winks:

Gosh, TM! That would be crazy-making indeed.

The babies are getting better. Some nights they are sleeping through. However, little Baby B just likes to sing. He'll wake up in the middle of the night and start a chorus of The Song of the Baby Boy at full volume. He's not hungry, he's not crying or anything, but I sure can't sleep through that.

The kicker is, I go into their room, and he's lying there in his crib SMILING at me. You know the look..."Mummy. Are you here to PLAY??!!":faint:

Soon. They will sleep through the night soon.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee slept thru the night at 9 months.

At 14 months, he stopped.

He started again when he was about 3.

And now I don't even recall how sleep deprived I was. Amazing gift mom's have, huh?

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFLMAO

When you read Trinity's post and swear you thought she said -

You know you need more sheep..... and think......WHY would the woman want two little babies, a husband, AND a sheep?? And it almost makes sense. :tongue: