You know your child needs his stimulant when.....

crazymama30

difficult child had been out of his vyvanse for 3 days. We can get out tomorrow.

Today he has ripped apart 3 vacuum cleaner bags trying to figure out how to put them in the vacuum.

Painted his nails with his sisters nail hardener to see what it does.

Forgets to put water in the ramen he is cooking in the microwave and actually burns the dry noodles!

crazymama30

No, he plugged the machine. Took my mom 20 minutes to get it unplugged.

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

And Janet, I am guessing one is the nail hardener, and the other would be burning dry ramen.

crazymama30

Yesterday he opened a can of nacho cheese sauce and then called me to ask me where the tortilla chips were. We did not have any. Did he save it? Nooooooo, he threw it away!!!

Marguerite

You have nacho cheese sauce in cans?

What the...??!!?

I just made a batch of guacamole yesterday from a fresh avocado, some onion, fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt. Then bring on the sour cream and the grated fresh cheddar.

I have to confess to taking vacuum cleaner bags apart somewhat - I do it to empty them carefully, then I put the bag back in the machine.

Marg

InsaneCdn

Lets see...

From Down under: "You have nacho cheese sauce in cans?"

From USA: "Your stores DON'T have nacho cheese in cans?! "

In remote parts of Canada - well, we can find it (you have to know where to go hunting), but can't afford to pay for it.

Now, lets turn that around...
Who can find Veggiemite? (I don't remember the exact spelling, but Marg will know what I mean)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
You can get Veggiemite at the English shop in Santa Monica (horrible stuff).

I do have two jars of Nutella if anyone wants them though

Danny doesn't cook Ramen Noodles - he pounds his fist on the package till it breaks into small pieces and eats it raw

Marcie

InsaneCdn

A better question, InsaneCdn, is who would even WANT to find Vegemite?

Its all a matter of opinion... 'cause I'm really not sure who would want to find canned nacho cheese sauce, either.
(as in, I'll not be looking for either one, any time soon)

H

HaoZi

Wal-Mart sells Nutella but rarely manages to carry the flavors of yogurt I like. Then people wonder why I go to Kroger instead.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
J loves dry crushed Ramen... Ugh. O does, too. Then again, O loves carbs of any kind.

Nutella rocks... Vegemite is kind of blah, to me.

Where the heck do you get nacho cheese sauce in CANS, besides the gallon size? Not that I want it. The stuff is scary chemically. I'd rather eat margarine...

I only eat yogurt if I have cereal to put in it... It's slimy, otherwise. But it's GOOD with Rice Chex. Better than milk.

And people thought I was odd for liver & onions the other night.

crazymama30

Got out on the mexican area of one of our local grocery stores. Came in. a regular soup can size can. Today I can get the vyvsnse!....i have to come home to take easy child to an ortho appointment......he is getting out then

KTMom91

CM, does difficult child throw spaghetti on the ceiling to see if it's done? If it sticks, it's ready. My mother is still upset with me for learning that trick...40 years later.

cubsgirl

Glad you are on your way to pick up the stimulant. I don't think I've ever looked for canned nacho sauce, but I bet our stores carry it. We love nutella in our house too. I've never had veggemite (sp?) but I do at least try just about anything if its set in front of me.