You Know.....

mog

You know ..I sit here and read things and try to put into words the pain and bull that we all have to deal with ..and sometimes I get so angry at what I want to say that I type forever and nothing is on the page. I am soooooo tired of fighting with husband(ha ha) about MY kids now that HIS are gone and about HIS because they are gone and sometimes it takes all my energy to just walk away. I sleep a lot, cry all the time and am mad at life that I am missing out on life. (What) Exactly how many times can the bus run over you?????:whiteflag:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohhhhhhhhhh. I have sooooooooo been there. I know alot of us have. It most certainly takes it's toll that's for sure.

There was a period here when things we so bad that when the sh*t would hit the fan I'd just walk out the door. I'd take a very long walk. I would just need to be alone, be away from it for a while. Even if it was just for an hour or so.

I was stunned at how much it helped.

Make sure you're taking time for you. Cuz aint' nobody happy when Momma ain't happy. (there is a good reason that is a common saying)

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry there is so much finger pointing going on about "my kids" and "your kids". I thought the point of step families was that all the kids became "our kids". It has to be very hard on both of you.

I think taking a walk or otherwise getting some time to recharge your batteries is an excellent idea. Just keep those little packets of tissues near the door or in your car so you can cry and scream at the world while you walk. Crying and driving is not such a good idea. If you need to drive, maybe stop in a park or big parking lot to cry.

Hugs for your hurting heart.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I sleep a lot, cry all the time and am mad at life that I am missing out on life.

MOG, I know I'm stating the obvious, but you sound like you might be clinically depressed. I would urge you to make an appointment to see your doctor for a physical and an evaluation about some possible medication intervention or adjustment.

From the sounds of it, you're being hit from all sides with stress- unemployment, kids, husband- it's no wonder you're crumbling under the strain.

Hugs. been there done that. It ain't fun.

Suz

skeeter

Please take care of yourself......

When things would get bad with ex, I would take a book and go to our local park, to a place where there's a lake and lots of trees, and just sit. Sometimes I would read, but mostly I'd just sit and kinda meditate to get my head back to a peaceful place.