You might be a man...

witzend

If you think the empty toilet paper roll goes back on the shelf, not 10 inches away from the shelf in the trash can, you might be a man...

Who's next?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
You might be a man if when you are trying to sell your house you think leaving the toilet seats up will mean the house is ready for people to walk thru (and make a huge offer).....
Can add more later after a few cups of coffee......

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
your idea of a healthy meal is a bag of chips, a diet coke with a reece's peanut butter cup for dessert.

Oh my goodness, I might be a MAN!

Lothlorien

You might be a man if you always stuff your socks into the corners of the couch after pulling them off and getting sock cheese all over the floor.

meowbunny

if you think your recliner in the living room is the appropriate place to cut your toenails and don't bother picking the clippings up cause someone will vacuum them up in the next few days.

Lothlorien

Or you break wind in public and run into the next aisle and wait to hear the reaction of the poor sap who walks through the stench.

Or....

You break wind in public and then say "uh, Loth, what did you do?" really loud and then walks away.

mstang67chic

Going Green
...if you think the best way to clean up the dog poop in the back yard is by mowing over it.

...if you simply HAVE to get the used garage door opener up on a single car garage door so your wife can park in the garage. Thing is, your wife's car only has two inches of clearance on each side to fit through the door and probably won't bother to park there anyway. Not to mention that in the winter there is a three foot drift in front of the door.

...if after standing on your feet all day, hot and sweaty, and think it's fun to take your socks off and put them on the dog's snout or, even better, YOUR pillow.

...if you don't want to install a garbage disposal until you redo the kitchen (after being in the stupid house for 12 years) but still put your plate in the sink when there is food on it. (and THEN complain because the drains are slow)

...if stepping in a wet spot on the floor in front of the toilet is no cause for washing your foot off and yelling EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
...if you don't know there is a dishwasher or washer/dryer in the house.

...if you wear a wife-beater t-shirt.

...if you go 'commando' because you can't find the washer.

witzend

If you fill up the family vacuum cleaner's filter with so much construction debris and dust that it doesn't have any suction, and you put it away in the closet and get out the broom to finish the job, you're probably a man.

KTMom91

...if the need to transport someone in your truck requires you to move tools, manuals, empty soda cans, and candy wrappers to make room...I HATE riding in Hubby's vehicle!

Abbey

Spork Queen
NO! Tell me it's not true!

I threw my husband's shirt out a week ago. He's frantic about finding it. My mouth is shut.

donna723

How about ... on the rare occasions that you actually put your dirty socks in the laundry hamper, you can't resist going for the 3-pointer!