You'd think they would learn by now not to become overly confident...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...not to become overly confident.
I guess John had to learn that the hard way last night on The Bachelorette. :hammer:He and Doug were so far behind the other guys in their pursuit of Emily that they must have had their heads in the sand.

Doug will no doubt flinch when he sees how right Emily was when the "over speak" had her saying that he didn't act interested her...pan in and you see Doug sitting several feet away from her with his arms tightly crossed. It didn't look like he was even really looking at her. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned.

Sean yelling Emily's name in the streets was soooooooooooooooo romantic. Loved it. So, apparently, did she.

Close runnerup appears to be Jef! He's kind of the dark horse candidate who just might pull out ahead. They seemed to have a lot of fun together although I didn't detect much "heat."

Chris is out this next go-round, for sure. I think last night was a "pity rose."

Thoughts?

Suz

Last edited:

Nancy

Pity rose for sure. I thought she would keep John just because Chris was so detached he could teach us all a lesson with our difficult child's.

I still think the chemistry with Arie is strong, as it is with Sean. I see her being torn between the two. Jef seems like a nice enough guy but I don't see any chemistry either, I see a nice friendship. I don't think their backgrounds will mesh very well either.

Poor Doug.....that's all I have to say about him.

Nancy

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think Emily is so insecure that Arie is history. They have chemistry but I don't think she trusts him despite the assurances that Chris Harrison gave about the "off mic" conversation.

I'll have to see if the spoilers know who the final 2 are yet. If yes, I won't say anything. I'm guessing Sean and Jef.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I think that Emily kept Chris because the producers told her to. He adds a little necessary drama (as in crazy) to the season. Sean screaming Emily's name in the streets of Prague and happening to run into her seemed like a set up to me.

I've read the spoilers so I won't give my final two.

~Kathy