your favorite computer games

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Bejeweled (keeps me from rocking back and forth while drooling in a corner)

Seekadoo (I love my word finds)

Othello

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I signed up with Big Fish Games and Shockwave as they are the only two places that I can find good hidden object games or time management.

At Big Fish, you get to play the games for an hour for free - I then wait a week or so and they will show up on Shockwave and as long as you pay your membership fee, you can down load them and play for as long as you want.

SO loves word games, and plays endless amounts of scrabble on yahoo - those just give me a headache..

Marcie

Andy

I also love bejeweled and seek-a-doo. I didn't know there was Othello.

I learned how to play chess when I was young but could never catch on how to anticipate the upcoming moves. Then when I was in my 20's someone brought an Othello game to work. I got to be so good at it that everyone would gang up against me to help my opponent. It was a lot of fun during breaks. That game did teach me to think ahead and improved my chess game.

On Search and Give, there is a Picture This game (I think that is the name) where you play with another person. You are given pictures and a word. You choose the picture that best fits the word. If you both choose the same, you earn points.

I also like Cubis and Collapse and Bespelled.

muttmeister

I have mahjongg on my computer but I played it so much that I my carpel tunnel problem has been acting up so I am taking a break from it. I knew that when I started playing left handed that maybe I was over doing it. LOL

mom_in_training

I play Stack 'em on www.pogo.com but not everyday. They have allot of free games on this site.You do have to create a screen name with password (Free). I have yet to receive any junk e-mail from them although I suppose I might have opted not to be notified for anything. I have been a member for so long I can't remember. Lol!! I also like playing scrabble and another favorite is chicktionary http://zone.msn.com/en/chicktionary/default.htm along with other word games that I come across.

Years ago I was just hooked on Tetris, the faster the game, the better :)

Now I'm back my old favorites, chess and backgammon. husband and I sponsored the chess club at our neighborhood school for many years and had enormous fun with the kids.

But my current addiction, without a doubt is Scrabulous. husband also has scrabble on his cell phone. We always have a game going when we have to wait for a table at our neighborhood pub!

KTMom91

My #1 is Bookworm. I can play obsessively all night long, and have done so many times. I also like Text Twist. When I'm not online, I play Freecell. My phone has Bejeweled, Ms. PacMan, Tetris, and Sudoku. I'm also a bit obsessive about Sudoku in the paper - both the local paper and the San Francisco Chronicle, and the two crossword puzzles and the Cryptoquip in the Chron as well.

I must have a lot of time on my hands...

I joined an RPG (role playing game) forum a couple months ago called "Kingdom of Loathing". It is my first RPG ever, and I picked a good one. This one has a big element of humor to keep it interesting.

I also am addicted to "escape the room" games.

Other favorites: Skissa (like pictionary), Text Twist, and Scrabulous.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am never sure where to find free games. I do play mahjong and minesweeper - they came with the computer.

I love Sherlock, by Everett Kaiser Games. We bought it a few years ago, and totally love it. I may buy another of his games.

Haven't tried any of these games, what are the best free game sites?

Lothlorien

I like bejewed and I also like Chuzzle. I refuse to pay for them, so I play the free version. I like guess-the-word games, like hangman