Your most favorite guilty pleasure!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Pickles. I'm not supposed to have them from the sodium level. My neighbor smuggles them to me every now and then, though. She's my dealer. :tongue:

Abbey

trinityroyal

Trashy romance novels

Really sappy TV. Especially shows about angels. A current favourite is Twice in a Lifetime (a Canadian show from the 1990s, where someone dies, and is given a second chance to come back and get a do-over of their life)

Dressing like a teenager and pretending that I can still get away with it

Sharing green stripey mints with Little easy child while we laze around watching sappy TV on Sundays (spoil your dinner, indeed!)

Trinity

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Shopping at Hot Topic with difficult child 1, who is simultaneously fascinated and creeped out by the fact that I love the clothes there... And will wear them.

Crayola markers. Especially the "Bold Colors" in the thin line variety which are dang near impossible to find.

Graph paper. Goes with the markers! I used to drive my parents batty wasting all the graph paper for school with drawings. Now I buy my own.

Sixlets candy and Fruit-and-Nut granola bars.

Shopping with my Mom. (I hate shopping at any other time, unless I am at Hot Topic... see #1)

Not-so-guilty pleasures: When difficult child 1 says "I love you" - she rarely does - and she doesn't HAVE to. But she's finally figured out which "mom" she wants to live with... And the little things like difficult child 2 helping clear the table without being asked...

Lothlorien

Getting a pedicure and manicure.

Getting a massage.

Getting a babysitter for the night and spending a night with husband at a Hilton with a king size bed and really soft sheets and sleeping until 11 am.

Fran

Former desparate mom
When husband makes me coffee in the morning(he doesn't drink it) and I sit and talk with him while he dresses for work.

Really pretty shoes.

That great toe curling stuff we do with our husband's is probably first but :916blusher:

cookies-perfect cookies. Not too sweet, not too heavy.

Toblerone chocolate after it was in the refrig.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The Sims.

Total bliss is emersing myself into this computer game from the moment I wake up until I go to bed...........But I think I was able to do that once out of the ten years I've played the game. lol And I'm not sure it counts as I was sick.

'Chelle

Reading in a very hot bath for an hour or two (hot, steamy romance novels are good for this, but any book will do LOL). Before kids I could indulge in it often, but now it's a rare thing.

Last edited:

goldenguru

Shaving my legs and then crawling into bedsheets that have been hung on the clothesline all day.

Planting annual flowers.

Adult beverages (Cosmos and margaritas).

Dining out in really nice restaurants.

B

butterflydreams

The chocolate cupcakes from Fresh and Easy.

The really juicy vampire books my friend and I read.

When my boyfriend fixes me dinner.

DazedandConfused

Bravo TV's The Real Housewives of ________________. Right now it's New York City.

Love it, love it, love it. Though, I don't like Tamra from TRHOOC.

KTMom91

Green Tea ice cream from the Fresno State Farm Store.

A really good color book and a new box of Crayola crayons. 64 colors. At least.

BusynMember

(Covering face)
I not only love to read hot, steamy erotica novels...I write them and have been multiply e-pubbed. So writing these hot sex scenes is another (gulp) VERY guilty pleasure :love-very:

My bestseller so far (well over 3,000) was "KIdnapped and Spanked by an Alien"

DammitJanet

MWM....I have got to read one of your books. My guilty pleasure is reading erotica...lol. I used to read it much more but since I have been sick, not so much.

PS...I actually wrote a few short, short pieces.

PSS...how do I get one of your books? My son has ebook capacity on his pda or phone.

BusynMember

LOL. Go to my website.
www.nicolelpierce.com
They will take you to the right publishing sites.

I actually started doing it because I heard it paid better than just regular books. They weren't kidding! ;) "Kidnapped" got a lot of good reviews. So did "Seduced by the Sheik." Those were my two best sellers so far. I started out with regular romance, but it didn't sell.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sheets dried on the clothes line on a breezy, sunny day.....a sweet treat that no one else in the house knows I have....reading...reading in the tub....reading in the sun...sleeping in....staying in my pj's all day and doing nothing.

MWM...do you write paranormal? I happen to know of a great paranormal review site out there.

*ahem*