Zombie Emergency Plan??

susiestar

Roll With It
Yup. You read it correctly. This is about making a Zombie Emergency Plan.

Apparently the CDC got tired of wondering if anyone was paying attention to their emergency planning info and created a zombie emergency plan to see if anyone would notice.

There is an article on cnn.com about it (http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/19/zombie.warning/index.html?iref=allsearch).

Reality is that the CDC does NOT think anyone has to worry about a Zombie Apocalypse, but wanted our attention. The info is the same emergency plan for flood, earthquake and other disasters.

So they think that all we hear is "blah blah blah" unless they get our attention with something. Sort of the way I used to call out "chocolate chip cookies" or "chocolate pudding" if I needed the kids, esp Wiz, to pay attention to what I said.

So are we a nation of difficult children with CDC as our "parent" that we don't listen to?

What are your thoughts on this emergency plan marketing strategy, cause they surely are using this as a way to market emergency planning.

H

HaoZi

I want more documented proof on the zombie bites. I volunteer my ex for testing.

seriously

Gotta watch out for those zombie love bites all right.

When you think about it, that really does explain a lot of weird stuff.

Hugh Heffner for example.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Love it. As a side note: "The Walking Dead" on AMC is one of my newest favorite shows ... can't wait for it to come back!