Psycho Gorilla Dad
Re: Catching up....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He cried after hearing you say that you've given up and have lost your son already. I think he knows that the few who actually do make it, do so only with the support of others. Without that support, he's as good as lost.</div></div>
I never saw it that way, but you may be right.
Thanks for the different perspective - something to think about....
- Me: obsessive parent, ADD, tech nerd, SciFi/Fantasy buff
- DW: OCD, paraeducator, former SAHM, at wits end with me over GFG
- GFGs (McWeedy): 18, pothead, nearly died from asthma; ADD,ODD, on diversion (not complying)
- PCs (Sarge): 19, Pre-med; focused, harshly logical, difficult to get to know but has a good heart is a great kid
- PCd (Dancer): 14, light of my life dancer, family "fixer", suffering from GFG drama
- One old cat (Prissy passed last year), one old dog, and "Max the Sobriety Puppy"
This page has been found by people searching for:
Tags for this Thread