I would love your feedback on these court recommends. I plan to listen first to what they have and can recommend-but want to be prepared as well.
Drug testing (frequency?)Court Recommendations
Attend weekly therapy and comply with assignments and recommendations as per the therapist. To be reported as progress or no progress to the court.
Comply with house boundaries and accept consequences for noncompliance.
1. No drug use
2. Curfew is 10:00 pm on weekdays and 12:00 on weekends with parental approval
3. Keep bedroom clean
4. Complete household chores
5. The use of profane and disrespectful language towards parents is boundary breaking.
6. Social networking sights must not have people that are unknown to your parents.
7. Stay out of brotherís bedroom, family wallets and purses.
No contact with felons, and gang members. Contact is defined as: letter writing, social networking, telephone, texting, email, and face to face meetings.
No running from home or overnight stays with friends.
Attend vocational training or community college making progress as determined by case worker or by getting passing grades.
Take medications as prescribed by the doctor and or psychiatrist.
Attend a twelve step meeting at least weekly.