N
Reactions
782 12

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! My name is David Williams and I'm trying to reach the owner of this forum. Do you own this forum?

Cheers!

David
    one of your replies. Regarding enabling an addicted child. The division of spouses and the last line. Telling the child to either go to rehab or move. Exactly what I told her to do. Because problem has gotten to almost physical violence between her and myself, I left.she is my step daughter. Husband left and took his belongings, and daughter IS IN THE HOUSE. I'm so angry husband didn't stand up to her
    Very sorry for the loss of your dad..It sounds like it was a gentle passing from your description...Keeping you in my prayers during this difficult time.
    N
    Nancy
    Thank you. I will miss him but we had many good years with him and for that I am thankful.
    My boy did a 5 year army combining yeshivah - religious talmudic study stint after school . It was predicted he would end up in prison because he is pretty oppositional but did not get a single punishment , so Thank God that kids mature and find the mentors to guide them -
    My eldest idaughter is 28 , a maths teacher , now also doing a second degree in maths and finance , my 2nd daughter is 26 , married and 3 grandchildren and they stay close to us - 12 min walk which is great and my boy is 24 , now at university doing maths and computers .
    Hi Nancy,
    Nice to see you still making a contribution to kids and their families. I am still a passionate advocate of collaborative problem solving - I started blogging on parenting and education and then on the Bible and parenting with collaborative problem solving.
    Hey, Nancy. Check out the new guy post in SA. My computer is totally not functioning and he needs an intervention...or more!
    Fingers crossed this gets thru to you. DDD
    N
    Nancy
    Thanks DDD Someone caught it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…