1 Month Away

J

joneshockey

Hello Everyone~
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Things have been pretty quiet around here (as quiet as it can be with 2 WILD boys running around -LOL) I just finished with conferences last week at my school and have been working like CRAZY trying to keep ahead in planning, etc. since baby Emily is now due in only 1 MONTH! I still can't believe that the end of my pregnancy is so near, yet at times it seems so far way... My bloodpressure has been nice and stable the last 3 or 4 times I have been to the OB so things have been going GREAT with the exception that her head is EXTEREMELY LOW - VERY close to the cervex... My Dr. 2 weeks ago didn't think that I would have lasted this long without having her (I went back to see him this past Thurs.) --- I think the baby knows that I need to work as long as possible... Realistically I am hopeful that I will at least make it through this week coming up and then I will be on spring break for 2 weeks. I am supposed to work the next whole week after break, but I have a feeling that she will be here sometime over the 2 weeks that I am off. I just hope that she stays put until the appointment that I have with the pediatric Urologist on March 30 because I would really like to know prior to delivery what they are thinking of doing for her kidneys so there aren't any surprises!

I have been getting more and more exhaused as everyday passes but excited about FINALLY meeting her and getting to know the kickboxer who has been growing inside me all these months! I am now seeing the OB every week so I will keep everyone posted as more develpment occurs.

Cindy

H

HaoZi

Glad to hear you're still hanging in there, hope she waits until your break.

Star*

call 911........call 911
AHHHHHHHHHHH HA!!!!!!!!!

I'm like 8 for 3 now - and I predicted Lil Miss Emily! Was not Emelio..lol.

I shall be looking forward to having little Emilies pictures here - (THAT IS A HINT) - Board Auntie taps foot........HERE - right here...points to place for baby pictures.

Congratulations on everything going well!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So very glad the b/p has stabilized and things are going well. I hope our lil Emily waits until after the doctor appointment and when you're on spring break to arrive. Although I must admit, I'm rather anxious to see her. And I agree with Star........I can't wait for pics.

Hugs

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I was just thinking about you... I'm glad you posted! And I'm glad everything's going well... Here's to it continuing that way!