10,000 party!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have achieved my 10,00th post........

I want cake.....and presents......and a donkey. :tongue:

Thank you all so much for listening to ANYTHING I had to say -

My analytical brain says - I sure hope that you gave more than you took.

THANKS ALL!

MY WORD did I really have 10,000 things to say? ;)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
sending donkeys, mules, llamas, alpacas, but can't find where I put my yak....... if it turns up I will forward it......... Happy 10,000!

trinityroyal

Happy 10,000th Star!
A party? Sign me up!

I'll bring a cake. A magic cake, whose slices turn into your favourite flavour as soon as they hit the plate.

And a team of very hunky scandinavian men to carry your sedan chair during the celebration. (Come to think of it, they're cake as well.)

And perhaps a pitcher of margaritas. Well, just because.

Wow!

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You'll be getting your donkey shortly mah dear. Patience is a virtue. ;)

I'll bring cheesecake and fresh strawberries in celebration of (hopefully) soon to be spring weather.

And why oh why didn't I think of this for my 11,000 th post? lol

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ya know, my buddy they call short, has an :censored2:. It has spots on it. I told him the other night that he should see a doctor about those spots on his :censored2:.

Want a spotted :censored2:? I'll go steal it from him! lol

I need a party. I'll bring stiff drinks. Really, really stiff ones.

And deo, so I don't stink you guys out.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright, you brat. You get your 10,000. I got my registration renewed when I turned the site over. I bet I could beat you twice over.

Hugs, hon, and yes, you do have a lot to say.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
drinkies,
cake,
Scandahoovian men (yummmm)
Margahritas
a dictionary so I can spell Margahritas
a spotted @*** (checks behind her - nope no spots -proceed with gift)
AND A BEATING TWICE OVER........????

Abbs you lil s&m cougar you......

THANK YOU (takes donkey, patiently waits for drawing, and spotted arse)

WOW what a party - you kids know how to ROCK!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I ADORE LIMONCELLO!!!!! I WOULD DRIVE TO ITALY ON A GOLF CART TO HAVE A SIP OF LIMONCELLO!!!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL YOU BROUGHT THE LINOMCELLO.

(someone quick google limoncello and see if it's lemon rinds, sugar, and water made into an alcoholic beverage that rivals mikes hard lemonade)

THANK YOU LOTH - nectar from the GODS

KTMom91

OOOOH that sounds so good! How about electric lemonade? Just add lemon rum, or lemon vodka, or lemon something like that to lemonade.

Star*

call 911........call 911
YUM..........OH i used to enjoy blue electric lemonade.......

You gals sure know how to party......

Andy

"MY WORD did I really have 10,000 things to say? ;)[/QUOTE]"

And we listened to every single one of those! We really did! Yep!

I think someone needs to create a donkey smilie in honor of Star! Maybe a donkey with a star hat? I really like the NASA avatar (though at first I thought the donkey was holding a bowling ball but then again everything looks like bowling these days).

Let's see, now that I am the first to be fashionably late, what shall I bring? hmmmmm How about a DQ cake decorated with "10,000 things said and still going strong. Some people have so much to teach and share." along with a Donkey gazing at the stars?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
... from NassAU...

But would you ride a donkey to Italy for a sip of Limoncello... which, by the way, I will never drink again. Ever. Got more than my fill once at a girls' night out -- oy! I sounded like a donkey in the bathroom that night.

Ten THOUSAND posts?! Didja hafta buy a new keyboard yet? Is yer left mouse button dead yet?

With as much wisdom (and humor) as you've been able to share here, I'm surprised it's not double that amount. :D

Congrats. Here's to the next ten thousand!:cheers:

Andy

We have a guy in our community that dresses up his cows and sells the pictures he takes of them all dressed up. Is this your side job with donkey's? You find the coolest avatars.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Hope the party is still going strong. I don't want to have missed it. I am trying to figure how to smuggle a donkey on a plane. Hmmmm. I just made cheesecake so I'll bring one of those too. Several bottles of wine.

Glad you share with us. I am also bringing a small token gift for Dude. Because without him you wouldn't be here. And just because I can't leave anyone or critter out I will bring along something for your DF and for all your critters. Cuz everyone should get to party.

beth