10,000 party!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yet.......

OMG
I hurt from laughing.......

mrrrrrrrow

Hes a NassA candidate to be an Asstronaut from Nassau bahamass.

(I'm just going to put myself in the corner now)

Beth
You're absolutely right - without Dude I wouldnt' be here and I LOVE that you considered the critters right to party - BRAVO my friend......

BRING YOUR FURBABIES!!!!!!!!! and feathered friends......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Andy =

Thanks - I do search a bit before I choose my avatar........

and GENIUS - I will consider the donkey costume and a polaroid instamatic camera (I heard they are bringing the film back) Small upstart - little overhead - CHA CHING........and who would not want to prance around in a donkey costume all day getting their picture taken?

BRILLIANT

mstang67chic

Going Green
BRING YOUR FURBABIES!!!!!!!!! and feathered friends......

And yet....I could possibly leave the party with one less furbaby. Muwahahahaha. One look into those little brown eyes and you'll be done for. And Pootie? She'll LOVE him! He already knows how to play!!!

Congrats on the blah blah blah....I mean.....snot.....erm.....POSTS!!! That's it! Posts!

I'll bring my oj/lemonaide/sugar/tea/vodka/Squirt frozen drink. We'll need something cool after we look at all of those Scandinavian hunks. Oh, and chocolate. You can never have enough chocolate! (Even after that gross bit of info I learned from last week's Bones episode. Party poopers)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Homemade potstickers ~ yup I'll bring those with a sesame ginger dipping sauce. That & teriyaki chicken skewers. I refuse to make sushi ~ hate the stuff.

Of course, then we'll need the sake. :cheers: (head's up - sake makes me mean!)

Having said that, I think it's just a tad sick to be celebrating having spent so much time here ;) My god, you'd think we had children with problems or something. :2dissapointed::rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hope the party is still going! I'll bring homemade Chex Party Mix and hot buttered popcorn! I'm a salt addict!

Congrats on your 10,000th post-so glad you are here brightening our days.

VickiL

Wow, Star, 10,000!!! I know I'm late for the party, but you gals really do know how to throw a party!! And, after 10,000 posts, you can still make me giggle out loud. I'll bring some lovely "top shelf" margaritas (late husband was a bartender for 25 years, so I know how to spell it :) )

Thanks for making me laugh out loud tonight...:)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yet.......

OMG
I hurt from laughing.......

mrrrrrrrow

Hes a NassA candidate to be an Asstronaut from Nassau bahamass.

(I'm just going to put myself in the corner now)

You should hurt and by the way...I AM old enough to be an official cougar...I think. Are there rules? No more meowing, Star. And, you staggered into MY corner, not yours. OUT!

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wasn't there mention of cake? Or was that BEEFCAKE?

Takes a slice of both and heads off to

HER OWN CORNER.......:tongue:

also grabs a few of those terriyaki wings (OMG I LOVE THOSE) and some buttered and salted popcorn. Takes another hand full of chex mix....and some correctly spelled margaritas.

NO DJ?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
difficult child has made up about 25 mixes on CD's for your party! It has fantastic dance music from the '30's all the way up to today...the more you drink, the more you dance!!

by the way, what is this lemoncello stuff I hear so much about??

Star*

call 911........call 911
Limoncello is a liquer made from the rinds of lemons, with sugar, water and something else. IT supposedly originated in the Naples area of Italy and has found a home in the bars of the US. It's a lemon liquer if I dont' miss my guess. (I don't know I do not drink ) Mostly because while I don't have an addiction /personality - the last time I started drinking; depressed over Dude I got alcohol poisoning. It's been about mmmmmm....7 years since I had a drink. NO biggie.....

THANK YOU so much for the cool CD' music.......

EVERYONE - TO THE FRONT LAWN FOR DONKEY AND ELEPHANT RIDES.

lovemysons

"Donkey and Elephant rides" LOL you are too funny Star.

Sorry I'm late to the party!
Congrats Miss Star, I brought "party hats" for everyone.
Do you remember the lil kids book "Go dog go" (think that was the name) used to love reading that book to my sons, loved the part about the Party Hats.

Party On!!!
Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - NOW I want that outfit that Abbey is going to get for her job at the SCottish restaurant.......

THEN a party hat

Another drink

and my donkey ride.......

Wooooo hoooo you girls sure can rock out!

Maestro - Aerosmith please.......I'm BACCCCCCCCCCCk I'm back in the saddle again.......

rejectedmom

I hope I'm not too late for the party. I brought a bottle of JoHnny Walker. If no one else like it well........MORE FOR ME!!!! Pass the dipping sticks pease. -RM