13 days later.....

Wish

And STILL sick. Lingering strep throat. It hurts. two weeks, I am so over being sick and feeling like hell. I had a few days in between where I was feeling better and then all the sudden went backwards. Not sure if it's allergies even though I don't get allergies. Went to doctor again today and she said my throat is bright, bright red. Going on steroids now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hope y'alls 4th of July is going better than mine!

Triedntrue

So sorry you are not feeling well i used to get strep every year until my teacher immunity kicked in. It is not fun. Since it is so hot popsicles or icy treats might help and cool it down. Not red die though. If they have luiges italian ices they are pretty good. Hope you feel better.

Wish

Every year you use to get them? I could not imagine! Yikes. Thanks for all the tips TM. They are so very welcomed. <3

Wish

Is there a reason not to eat frozen or chilled treats with red die? I have cherry jello in the fridge. Should I not eat that?

Copabanana

I had great help going to homeopathic MD many years ago, with herbal remedies. Had constant reoccurring flu and colds. 30 years ago.

Have had flu once maybe twice, since.

Hope you feel better soon.

Bed rest. Movies. Read.

Wish

I don't know why, the doctors always said no red.

Interesting.

I had great help going to homeopathic MD many years ago, with herbal remedies. Had constant reoccurring flu and colds. 30 years ago.

Have had flu once maybe twice, since.

Hope you feel better soon.

Bed rest. Movies. Read.

Yes, I love homepathic. I use Doterra essential oils and other natural stuff. Is that consider homeopathic? I am well on my way. I would love to go to a homepath one day.

Bed rest movies and books for sure. I think the reason why I am still sick is because I haven't been resting. When I was younger, I could not even move out of bed with strep throat. It seems as I get older, I am tolerating pain much better than I ever have before which is very strange for me because pain would bring me to my knees. Being more tolerate to pain now is a bad thing for me because I always think that I am doing better. I remember a few years ago, I had appendicitis and I barely had any pain. The only thing that brought me to the hospital was the fact that I knew the pain that I did have in that area, while minimal, wasn't right and should be checked. I had it for a few days. Anyway, the surgeon says my appendix was about to be gangreen and asked why did I wait so long. Didn't you feel any pain? I said no, not really. I was in disbeief because I am the type that ALWAYS feels pain. But not so much anymore in recent years apparently. I have had major pain my whole life with different medical stuff going on with my body, maybe FINALLY, I got use to pain. I never thought that day would happen. Of course I still feel pain, obviously, but not no where as bad as I use to. I remember the last time I had strep, it was in 2011 and I could NOT even move. It was HORRIBLE.

It was different this time, which is why I thought I was better. I don't know for sure what's going on. Ah well. I got my humidifier finally and now steroids. We shall see