15 years

• Thread starter DancesWithWolves
  • Start date
D

DancesWithWolves

Met with the public defender on the bogus "attempted robbery" charge. The one where the other idiot kid made up a story - to get himself out of jail.

Dude is now looking at 15 years.

I'm just too numb to think.....but for anyone following - thanks for the wishes today.

Newbie I love your thread name. My name is Standswithcourage. I'd love to talk to you. I am sorry to hear that. I hope they will rethink. I am thinking of you.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
O!M!G! Is there any chance they're just saying the 15 years as a scare tactic? or maybe that's just the most ultimate maximum possible if the judge has a bad day or something??

Sending all good thoughts your way today. Don't knock numb. Numb works. For a little while.

Peace

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh for the love of Pete! I am so sorry. Ridiiculous. Incredible. I dont' even know what to say.

But I'll be praying hard for you and for Dude too. Surely they can't be so stupid, can they?

((((hugs)))))

meowbunny

OMG, Star, I'm speechless. Can you possibly find the kid and get him to admit the story is bogus? I understand that the 15 years is worst case, but even so, it has to be heartbreaking and incredibly frightening. I'm so sorry.