@*%##@&#!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I had the most frustrating day at work. It beat me down. So, if you don't want to hear a vent, hit the backspace key.

First of all, I go in to stock my cart. Let me backtrack two days. The night crew pileages (sp?) my cart every night. It really PO's me, but I have no other place to keep it other than the break room. Two days ago, someone took my chain for my glasses. Yesterday they took my GLASSES!!

So, when I got in this morning I left the nastiest note you could imagine and placed it inside my cart when I left today. I told them that I hope they're happy now because when some senior asks me how much flipping sodium is in the product...I CAN'T SEE IT.

My day didn't start off well.

Then, they changed up my demo item THREE times during the day, all needing different supplies because I sold out of the intended items. Microwave, toaster oven, then George Foreman grill. Three times I had to change my clothes.

Now - the microwave. It's the smallest one on Earth...but weighs a good 50 lbs. I'm lugging this thing across the store, changing clothes, setting up for a new demo.

Foreman grill- works wonders, but grease EVERYWHERE...time to clean up for the next.

Ok, let's top this off. I get my period RIGHT in the middle of it all. So my whopping 10 minute break was spent running back to the break room, getting my debit card, buying supplies, running back to the bathroom, etc.

I think I'm going to ask for a raise.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
*&^%@$!&()_)#$+_
I speak your language, but wonder WHY you didn't demo - ALWAYS with wings and Pearl Tampons.

You could have pilfered your own cart - :surprise:

(run Star.........RUN) or is that RUM star RUM.

Hugs - sorry it was such a bad day - and 1000 fleas in the crotch of the guywho took your old lady reading glasses and chain - may their arms be shortened 18 inches. So it is written = let it be done!

I'm telling ya sista - you shoulda licked the tub.

OMG ABBEY I HAVE A FLY ON THE SCREEN READING YOUR POST - no kidding - a little housefly.....HE SAYS HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP ME. ANd now he is gone.

Andy

You can always quit and move to OshKosh?

Sometimes being the best person for the job is the pits (if you had not sold out, you wouldn't have needed to change product?)

I remember being young and working extra hard for people to see how capable and dependable I was. Now I wish they didn't know what a good job I can do.

Star, what did you do to that fly? Is he gone because he left on his own accord or did you help him get gone? LOL!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I say make some Exlax brownies and leave them in your cart. BUT to cover yourself, put a note: DO NOT EAT!!! Made to demo Exlax baking products.

Hugs.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I say make some Exlax brownies and leave them in your cart. BUT to cover yourself, put a note: DO NOT EAT!!! Made to demo Exlax baking products.

Hugs.

You know, I'm naughty enough to not even leave the note...just the brownies. Enjoy!!

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
the fly was gently captured and released

ROTFLMAO

OH MUSTANG - Mercury in retrograde has been GOOD TO YOU!!!!!!
Yeah - now ask me if I think u r evil. lol :devil2:

still laughing..........still.....no....yes........yes.......still laughing.

Andy

Star, Sometimes you surprise us with your gentleness. :)
Maybe we should all send Abby our flies to add to her brownies? Various sizes of chocolate crunchy chips.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Don't they have lockers in the employee break room? You need to ask for your own little cubby or something.

Yeah...my locker is about 6X8 inches. Not exactly the size to fit the contents of my cart. I never thought someone would steal glasses.

I DO think I'm going to buy some Exlax tomorrow...maybe extra strength and get cooking when I get home. ;) If you want me to add flies, just Fed Ex them to me. Maybe some maggots, too.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMAO on the brownies. They worked wonders for my sister.

Ya know, you've gotta be mighty low to actually steal someone's glasses.

Is it possible you have items missing from your cart because someone is jealous and trying to give you a rough time??

(((hugs)))

It could be worse. You could be me with a mega stress zit / spider bite right smack in the middle of your face. I'm not sure which it is yet, but half my face is swollen and it looks horrible.

nvts

Abbey, right now I sort of envy the latter part of your beautiful day yesterday! lol

If you know who's doing it, and you have a quick second, 2 drops of Visine in their coffee will have them running NON STOP for the restroom.

Um, uh, at least that's what I heard...yeah, THAT's it...that's what my uh...COUSIN told me...yeah, that's the ticket...