18 pounds!

mom_to_3

Yea you! I know that took some hard work and dedication. :smile: I stay on the treadmill to no avail, so I know you had to work extra hard to make it happen. I know you feel and look soooo much better!

Fran

Former desparate mom
:princess: I bet you feel terrific. Way To Go! I know how hard it is and I'm always struggling.
Keep up the good work.

DDD

I just started "paying attention to carbs" this week. What an inspiration you're going to be! Maybe I can lose 15 by summer.
Any secret advice?? Congrats! DDD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*sigh* I found your 18 pounds, and they brought reinforcements.</div></div> :rofl:

way to go :bravo:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*sigh* I found your 18 pounds, and they brought reinforcements. </div></div>

:rofl: :rofl:

Loth that's wonderful. Definately time to treat yourself to at least one new outfit. :smile:

:smile: :bravo:

So? Any secrets to your success you wanna share??

Hugs

'Chelle

Congrats on getting half way to your goal. :bravo: Good luck on the second half, hope it goes well. Then comes the hard work - maintaining, when there's all kind of temptations in front of you. :spaghetti: Keep up the hard work.

Lothlorien

I've been doing Atkins, but I've also been watching the fat intake. Lean meats/poultry/fish and low carb veggies. I could not do a regular diet. I was starving all the time and hypoglycemic. I would have the shakes an hour after I ate. So, I've been really strict (for the most part) doing low fat, low carbs.

Thanks for the well wishes!

TerryJ2

Wow. Way To Go!
I know what you mean by having the shakes. Sigh.
Continuing good luck and strength being sent your way.