19 straight days

witzend

You think that because you don't live that. Fond memories of days gone by don't count. Just as we all thought our childhood birthdays' were perfect, we all think it was better when we lived somewhere else.

It was sunny until 5 PM yesterday, and it has rained another 3/4 inch and is going strong. It's 54 degrees AGAIN. When summer gets here we won't have acclimated and we will be MISERABLE!

Nancy

We've had a very strange spring. It went right from winter to summer--90 degrees and hot hot. Then it went into the 80's for a couple weeks and now we have had four straight days of rain and it felt like fall outside with the wind and dark sky. I think it's going backwards and we had our two weeks of summer already.

Nancy

tawnya

Star,

I think that if you ever end up in the PNW, Witz is going to beat the cr*p out of you! LOL

I hate hate hate dreary days.

Star*

call 911........call 911
She'd have to catch me first - I'm faaaaaaaast. :tongue:

So whot yer sayin' is - PNW has 2 seasons -

Winter and The 4th of July. ;)

witzend

So whot yer sayin' is - PNW has 2 seasons -

Winter and The 4th of July.

Pretty much. Except it usually rains on 4th of July. It's been cloudy and raining since late August.

I kind of realized what the real difficulty right now is, and it's the daylight. By dinner time, I'm waiting for the sun to set and the golden glow to come through the back yard, and the brilliant dazzle to shine through the leaded glass at the front of the house. It's not happening. Ever. I can't tell what time it is. Then it's 8 PM and dinner's done and I'm wondering if we ate too early or if I should go to bed because it's night time. My internal clock is totally off!