1st Annual Pamper Yourself Day

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh yes that is what the flyer sitting next to me says. One of the girls at work saw me walk in and shoved it under my nose as I got to the counter.

As I blinked floating away at the thought I read on.

Free Manicures!
Free Massages!
Free Bra Fittings!
Free Facials!
Free Foot Soaks!
Free Hair Styling!
Free Java Samples!
Free Food Samples!

Then on the other side where it says where and when it says: Free Admission.

I don't know if there is a catch once there but dang if I am not trying it out. So Sunday from 12:00 - 4:00 I will be at pamper yourself day. All those lovely things and starting with the word FREE.

I think I will call two of my sister in law's to see if they want to go also. Even if they don't I am going, going, going. What a wonderful way to start a very busy December. I am almost giddy.

Wish I could take you all with me. I know we all could use it.

Beth

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Well, Beth - how far down in Iowa are you? Hmmmm? Never mind, wouldn't be able to anyway.

Sounds like a fun day - hope there is no catch to it; it'd be just hell if you had to buy a condo on Bimini to have a day of pampering. Now if that day of pampering was on Bimini already, with a cabana boy serving candy :censored2: umbrella drinks - I'd find a way to be there. You know, just for moral support! :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Our difficult child believes that Pamper Yourself Day runs from Jan. 1st through Dec. 31st.

I DO TOO! SMART KID! :flower: