2 1/2 weeks

mstang67chic

Going Green
Get up from the computer and go get your keys. Yes, right now. (well....after you're done reading so you know what else to do) Get in your car, drive to the store and buy a bunch of tin foil pie plates. Go back home, fill them 1/3-1/2 way with water and put them in the freezer. When they are nice and solid, remove from freezer and go to your driveway or patio. Either one will do so long as you have a hard, solid surface such as concrete. Remove the ice from the pan and SLAM it on to the ground. Relish in the sound of something breaking that isn't causing actual damage and will melt in a short amount of time.

M

ML

Manster starts Monday! He had a reading assessent yesterday and found out he's made a lot of progress and is in the top group this year. I'm hopeful that he will have a good year. Oh and I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader :)

KTMom91

Wow, Loth, your district starts really late. The big district next door and the community college started the 17th, and our district and Fresno State starts this Monday.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I understand! We start in 10 days. difficult child so needs to go back to school (thank goodness we have him in camp this week).

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Empty nest is wooooonnnnndddeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrfulllll!!! :dance:

...and I do remember the last days of summer when Rob was still in school...:highvoltage:

Good luck!

Suz