20/20 to air program on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)/Fetal Alcohol Effects (FAE)

smallworld

This Friday at 10 pm (EST) the ABC program 20/20 will air a segment called "I Didn't Want Perfect Children" about the challenges foreign adoption has created for some parents, including those who unknowingly adopt kids with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)/Fetal Alcohol Effects (FAE). Here's the link to the trailer:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

Nancy

The trailer showed a child with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD). Is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Effects also going to be highlighted? I hope I can watch this.

Nancy

lillians

lillians
ohhh i missed it but did go to the link,, how sad but so true,, so many folks have been uninformed of the truths,,,what a slap for those folks,, again tho god knew what he was doing as they were determined and commited ,, thats what it takes and then some,,and choosing your battles carefully,, and understanding ,Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)// it has no understanding no rhyme or reason,, i do have much info on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and nas, if anyone needs