2010 Goal in Sight

M

ML

Friday, January 1st 2010 is a new beginning. husband will commit to smoking cessation and I will jump back into the battle of the bulge.

Is there a cap on how many do-overs I get here? At some point will a mod come in and say "ML, we've heard this before, please exit stage right"?

:) ML

M

ML

Thank you ladies! I'm actually excited to dive back into it. I'm writing down a bunch of recipies from Sparks. Also, I found a great recipies for lowfast home made protein bars I'm looking forward to trying.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Definitely no caps on do-overs!! Good for you ML for diving back in. husband and I are both going to go back to tracking what we eat in January. I've been doing it half-halfheartedly and husband has stopped altogether. So far I have been lucky enough to maintain with-in a few pounds. husband has put on about 10 pounds.

If you love any of the recipes please be sure to share them here:)

JJJ

Heck no! We get as many do-overs as we want! I'm back to try some more to. This was the first holiday season in 10 years that I have weighed less than the year before! My house is also cleaner than it has ever been! I only accomplished 10% of the goals I set for 2009 but it was more than I've been able to do in years!