22 years

everywoman

Today is my anniversary. husband and I have been married for 22 years. We are having a joint anniversary and birthday party tonight (my newest addition will be 21 on Aug. 1st). I have too much to do to get ready----and here I am on the computer while husband and the girls go to Walmart for supplies. (by the way, Jana was not happy about having to share her daddy with Ash this morning! She came to me and said, "I wanted to go to the store with just my daddy and she asked to come too." And gave me her best pouty face. I had to laugh!)
Anyhoo---I am off to clean house and get everything together to host about 30 people.

M

ML

Congratulations EW. You've come a long way baby. Enjoy your day. Love, ML

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Congratulations! A job well done; staying in a long marriage is almost as difficult as raising difficult children....especially if you are married to one!;)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Congrats, EW to you and R. :bravo: You've weathered some difficult times; I hope the future is smooth sailing for you both.

I don't understand this. What did I miss?

my newest addition will be 21 on Aug. 1st

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:cheers: Congratulations! I hope the party is a lot of fun!

We celebrated the 21st anniversary of our first date on Thursday at the same spaghetti restaurant with the kids. Our 20th wedding anniversary is in a few more months.

Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes by?

lovemysons

Hi there everywoman,

Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary party.
My husband and I just celebrated our 23rd Anniversary on July 25th...so I'm right there next to ya.

Hugs,
Tammy

Abbey

Spork Queen
What a wonderful day. I hope you and husband relished in the memories and thoughts of the future.

Abbey